Chapter 5

THE GIRLS!!!! they all walked in with a whole box full of beauty products.

"YAY YOU CAME!!!" I yelled.

"Ya we were not going to leave you alone doing nothing." Ellie said.

"Thanks guys. Thank you for being so supportive. Oh and by the way Danna is coming in two days." I said.

"Oml Danna is coming yay I miss her so much." Tatiana said smiling.

"who's Danna??" Tamara said.

"Oh Danna is one of my best friends from Tatiana and I's middle school she moved to Paris when she was going to high school because the schools are really good over there and she is one year older than us you guys are going to love her." I said.

"Yeah and she is really sweet." Tatiana added.

"I cant wait to meet her." Maddy said.

"Same." The rest of the girls said.

We all went to the couch and sat down. Tatiana began taking out the nail polish while Tamara began taking out the face masks. I went into the kitchen and began taking out lots of junk food. I found Doritos,Takis (my personal fav), Ruffles, Skittles,Coca Cola, and more.

I served everything in plates and left the leftovers in their bags.

I went back into the living room finding multiple amounts of beauty products. Makeup,Face masks,Nail polish,hair curlers,and much more.

I sat down on the couch and Tatiana said "Who wants me to do their nails."

"Meh." Ellie said.

"Okay." Tatiana said walking over.

"Ill do your hair Tatiana." Maddy said.

I put on a face mask that smells like cucumber. I waited a thirty minutes to finally take off the mask. I got the hair curlers and began putting them on my hair. Haley agreed to do my nails and when she finishes ill make her a french braid.

*four hours later*

We all finished doing our nails, doing our hair, and the rest.

"Guys lets watch a movie." I said sitting on my blue spinny couch.

It was quite small but very comfterble.

Haley,Maddy sat on one couch and Tamara,Ellie,Tatiana sat down on a big couch.

"What movie?" I said scrolling through Netflix.

"MEAN GIRLS!!!" They all yelled.

"Ok." I said.

We watched Mean Girls until my eyes were getting really tired. I fell into a deep sleep.

Mario's POV

*Day time meanwhile the girls have their girls night.*

I was really bored and clearly taking a nap was not a good idea so I called Zach. Zach is my best friend we were neighbors before he moved to London to go to collage. He is actually three years older than me. He is nineteen. He picked up.

"Hey Mario whats up." Zach said.

"Oh nothing whats up Zach." I said.

"Mario is there something you need to tell me you only say "oh" if somethings wrong." He said.

"You wont care." I said.

"Of course I care now what up." He said.

"Well my girlfriend Evelyn broke up with me and tried to kill herself." I said.

"Mario what did you do?" He asked.

"Can we please not talk about it." I said.

"Okay but im coming to visit you so you wont feel lonley." He said.

"Yasss video game nights ill invite the boys when will you be here??" I said/asked.

"About two days and whats your ex girlfriends name?" He said/asked.

"Evelyn we are just best friends. I said.

"Thats a really cool name and you guys are really close its not that bad." He said.

"You dont understand I LOVE HER she's my world." I said

"Oh the only reason I dont understand love is because i've never had a girlfriend before." He said.

"True true." I said.

We spent three hours talking about our lives and how its been. He hung up because he had to sleep. I also had to go to sleep. I changed into some sweatpants and a long sleeved black shirt. As I was about to go to sleep I spotted one of Evelyns black sweaters. I grabbed it and held onto it tight as I went to sleep.

A/n: Is this story even goo. Ill just keep updating incase you like it. :) byeeeeeeee two tear olds ♥♥