Chapter 11

I woke up seeing everyone still sleeping but Mario was not in the room. I went downstairs and found Mario cooking for us.

"Hi" I said in my morning voice and yawning.

"Hey." He said a little shy.

"Why are you quiet today?" I asked.

"Nothing im just really sleepy." He said.

"Well you didnt have to cook let me help." I said reaching for the pancake flipper thing.

"No its okay." He said.

"No im going to help im not going to leave you doing all the work." I said.

"Okay I guess you can help." He said.

I began cutting the fruit and putting it in the blender. I added milk and pressed start. While the smoothies were being made Jonas came downstairs and said "good morning and hey cutie."

"Good morning." I said.

"Do you guys need help." He asked.

Mario and I shook our heads.

"We are almost done go call everyone else." I said.

"Okay." He said and walked upsatirs.

We were serving the food on the plates as everyone began walking down the stairs. They all had wide smiles and said "omg thank you so much you didnt have to."

"No its all good now eat your food before it gets cold guys." I said.

"Okay mom." Haley said.

"HEY!! im not your mom."  I said.

"But you act like a mom." She said back.

"Whatever just eat." I said and sat down.

I began eating my food and let me tell you this was good. No not good AMAZING. We all finished our food and I said "im gonna go get ready you guys should go get ready also ill meet you guys at the park."

Everyone noddd their heads and left. He only one that stayed was Jonas.

"Bye cutie." He said.

"Bye boii." I said. As I was about to go upstairs Jonas grabbed my waist and kissed me. I didnt really feel those sparks like when Mario and I dated. It just felt so simple. He pulled out and said "I love you."

"I love you too." I said.

"Okay well I got to go see you in a few." I said and fave him a smile.

"Okay bye." He said and walked out the door.

I went upstairs and changed. Once I was done changing I did my hair into a simple ponytail and put a tiny bit of mascara on. I went downstairs and left the house. I walked over to the park and nobody was here yet.  I was on my phone waiting patiantly for the rest of the squad.

A pair of hands covered my eyes and the person said "Guess who?"

"Umm.....JONAS" I said.

"Yep." He said and uncovered my eyes.

He sat down next to me and said "hi

Everyone came about every two minutes.

Once eveyone was here I asked "what should we do?"

"We can just stay here at the park i dont know." Danna said.

"Yea lets stay here at the park there are some woods and we can play something." Weston said.

"Okay." I said.

"Lets play HIDE AND GO SEEK!!" Jonas said/yelled.

"Ill count." Tatiana said.

She began counting while we all ran to different spots. I ran into the woods not too far from the park just like two minutes away. As I was hiding I saw....

A/n: CLIFFHANGER soory I updated so late.  Did you guys notice something?? Its a little obvious.Hope you enjoyed. BYEEEEEEE two year olds ♥♥