Chapter 7

Recap

Evelyn opend the door and it was...

Recap over

Danna's POV

It was a big group of people I couldnt even count them.

"Hey guys this is Danna, Danna this is Mario,Julian,Jovani,Weston,Jonas,Geo, Hunter,Brandon,Tamara,Ellie,Haley,Violet,Maddy,Tatiana." She said.

"Wait who are you?" She said pointing at Zach.

"Oh im Zach, Mario's best friend oh and I already met Danna." He said.

"Oh ya you are the boy from the plane." I said.

Mario and Evelyn gave us a confussed look.

"We met on the plane on our way here." He said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." Mario said.

"Oh cool." Evelyn said.

I said hi to everyone.

"How's high school?" Evelyn asked.

"Oh im in collage actually im seventeen years old but I skipped a grade in my junior year of high school." I said.

"Makes sense your really smart and I remember in middle school how you I would find you studying." Tatiana said.

"Well Danna should get to know us so we should probably have a sleepover." Maddy said.

"Good idea." Evelyn said.

"So what should we do in the meantime?" Julian asked.

"Lets go to the pool!!" Violet said.

"I dont have a bathing suit." I said.

"Ill let girls use some of mine." Evelyn said.

"Ok." I said.

Evelyns POV

The girls and I were walking up to my room and for some reason Weston was coming with us.

"Weston what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Im a girl." He said.

"No you are not bye." I said.

"I wanted to see if I looked good in a bikini." He said.

"No you wont now bye." I said.

When he left we burst out laughing.

"Omg is he ussualy this funny."  Danna asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"He is way crazier when he is around his girlfriend aka me." Maddy said.

I let the girls use one of my bathing suits since I had about 15 different kind.

We went downstairs and saw the boys.

"Guys where are your bathing suits." Haley asked.

"We dont have any." Jovani said.

"Well thats your problem." I said.

I noticed Mario was looking at my stomach.

"Earth to Mario." I said

"Oh umm sorry." He said scrathing the back of his neck.

"Well boys thats your problem unless you wanna wear bikinis." I joked.

"Whatever im cool with it." Weston said.

"You notice I was kidding." I said.

"But I wanted to see myself wearing a bikini." Weston pouted.

"Dios mio ayuden me por favor este niño no entiede nada."(oh god help me this boy does not understand anything) I said pretending to pray.

Everyone gave me a confussed look but Mario. Mario and I were just laughing our ass off while everyone was looking all confussed.

"You guys really need to take spanish." I said trying to stop laughing but failing..

"So what are we going to do about the boys bathing suits?" I said as I stopped laughing.

"I guess ill let them use my bathing suits." Mario said.

"Okay see you in a few boys." Maddy said as the boys left to Marios house.

----

The boys came back and I yelled "YAY POOL TIME BITCHES!!!"

"Yasssss." Danna said.

We all walked out to the pool and touched the water it was really cold. I went over tho the seats and sat down. Everyone was already in the pool.

"Arn't you going into the pool?" Mario said coming over to me.

"Its too cold." I said.

"You are going to get into the pool anyways." He said.

"And how do you know that?" I asked

"I can tell the future and I have my ways." He said.

As soon has he said that he picked me up bridal style and threw me into the pool.

"Told you." He said as I was getting out.

I was beyond cold by now.

"MARIO THOMAS SELMAN I WILL GET YOU BACK!!!" I yelled as I was still shivering.

I got my towel and I started fake coughing.

"Oh im sorry I didnt mean to get you sick lets get you home." He said a little worried.

He was on the side where the pool was. I pushed him inside the pool and took off my towel.

"Ugh you got me." He said.

We played in the pool for another three hours.

A/n: im trying to make this book funny. lol. Hope you all enjoyed. Byeeeee two year olds ♥♥