Chpater 17

*2 weeks later*

I woke up from the stupid alarm again. I went into Dannas room and woke her up.

"What do you want." She said yawning.

"We have to do school." I said.

"Ok." She said grabbing her laptop.

I went back into my room and and grabbed my laptop and my blue beats. I played some Drake music (a/n: who doesnt like bruh) and began doing my schoolwork.

-----2 hours later-----

Im done with school for today so I decided to get ready. I was done getting ready so I went downstairs and began making a bagel. Danna came downstairs and I asked her "Do you want a bagel?"

"Yes please." She said.

The bagels were done being made and I put them in plates. I added cream cheese and began eating.

We were done eating and I sat down on the couch. I decided to call Jonas. He picked up and said "hey cutie whats up?"

"The roof." I said.

"I knew you were going to say that." He said laughing.

"Lets all meet up at Starbucks." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Okay im gonna call everyone see you there bye boii." I said.

"Bye cutie." He said and hung up.

I called Mario and he picked up.

"Hey Mario." I said.

"Hey Evelyn." He said.

"We are all meeting up at Starbucks." I said.

"Okay I want you guys to meet someone so ill be there." He said.

"Okay baii." I said.

"Bye." He said and hung up.

I wonder who he wants to introduce us to? I called everyone and told them where we were meeting up.

Danna and I drove to Starbucks and nobody here yet. I ordered my drink and the squad began coming in. We all sat down at a big table and Mario came in. With a girl? He sat down and said "Hey guys I want you to meet my girlfriend Brianna."

I got a little sad and a little jealous but I didnt show it.

"Congrats Mario you guys look so cute together." I said hugging them.

"Thanks." He said smiling.

Im glad he's happy. I love seeing that smile on Mario's face. I hope she treats him better than me. I still haven't moved on from Mario but its clear that he has moved on.

I noticed Brianna was so pretty. She had a skinny body and everything. Im here looking like a fatty. Why cant I have a skinny body? I need to eat less or at least eat healthier.

Marios POV

I could tell Evelyn was faking that she was happy just like I did. Im guessing she wants me to be happy also. I love Brianna and everything but I kinnda still have feelings for Evelyn. Clearly Evelyn moved on but its hard for me to move on. Yes I got and new girlfriend but she's not like Evelyn.

Evelyn's POV

"So what should we do?" I asked.

"Ooh lets have a baking competition." Julian said.

"Good idea." I said.

"Lets go to Target to get the ingerdiants." Jovani said.

We all went into our seperate ways and drove to target. Once Danna and I got out of the car and went into Target.

Everyone came in and I asked "how many teams should there be?"

" how about all of the couples comete." Haley said.

"Okay." I said.

Jonas and I were a team and we went into the cake section "lets make it pretty." He said.

"Jonas the meaning of it is whos cake tastes the best not whos is prettier." I said.

"Right." He said.

"What flavor should we get." He asked.

"Lets get Red Velvet." I said.

"Ooh I love Red Velvet." He said grabbing the box of cake batter.

We looked for the Vanilla icing and we found it. We put the stuff in the basket and looked for some simple decorations so it could at least look a little tempting to eat.

Marios POV

"We gotta make this cake look pretty." Brianna said.

"You know the competiton is about how it tastes not how pretty it looks." I said.

"They probably wont taste it." She said grabbing a random box from the cake mix aisle.

We got some icing and a some decorations. I noticed that this was going to cost a lot of money.

"Brianna this is going to cost too much money lets leave some stuff." I said.

"No, this cake has to look good." She said.

".....fine I guess." I said.

We were in line to pay and I saw Evelyn and Jonas basket. It barley had anything. It only had cake mix,icing,sprinkles,and a small chocolate flower. I could tell they were going to win.

The cashier passed everything and she said "the total will be $46.94."

Brianna motioned me to pay.

I sighed and gave the cashier the money and we waited for everyone else.

Everyone else was coming.

We were all done and we left Target.

We went to Evelyns house and we each got our own table.

"On your marks....get set....GO" Evelyn yelled.

A/n: who do you think will win? Hope oyu enjoyed. Do you think Brianna is nice or a brat?I DONT HATE ANYONE NAMED BRIANNA. THE NAME JUST CAME INTO MY HEAD. k byeeeeede two year olds ♥♥ now #Marilyn or #Briario??