Chapter 2

Mario's POV

I still have feelings for her. This would have never happned if I realized it was Alessia. Its going to take a lot of time to get over her. I really love her.

Evelyns POV

*two days later*

I woke up and got ready for today because we are leaving San Fransisco and going back to Florida.  I quickly packed my bags and went downstairs and I found the whole squad eating their food. I went to grab some breakfast and sat in between Mario and Tatiana. "hey guys." I said smiling."hey how are you feeling?" Mario asked. "better thanks." I said. Mario Smiled and Geo said "good because we all gotta head home." "ya todays our flight." I said. "oh then we better hurry up." Mario said. we finished eating our food and went upstairs to grab our luggage. 

We came came downstairs to the lobby and called two ubers. 

The ubers came and picked us up. They took us to  the airport. 

We got to the airport and did all of those airport stuff. After a while they called our flight number and we all went inside the airplane. I sat down next to Mario and we just talked about cool random topics. I began getting sleepy. and my eyes got heavier and went to sleep.

Marios POV

She slept on my shoulder. I didnt mind. I miss cuddling with her even if its only been three days since we broke up. I just scrolled through Instagram and Twitter (a/n: I forgot to mention but Mario is NOT famous in this book.) I took a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption "On the plane back to Florida with the whole squad 😊😊😊"  

We were back at home and I woke up Evelyn. "ba-Evelyn wake up." I said. Good thing I didnt say babe.  She woke up and said "oh hey did I fall asleep on your shoulder im sorry if I did." she said/asked. "oh its okay."I said. We got off the plane and Evelyn called two ubers. 

The ubers arrived and took drove us to the front of our houses. I dropped Evelyn off to her house and said "Byee ill see you tommorow Evelyn." I said smiling. "Bye Mario." she said. I left back home and began unpacking and putting my dirty clothes in the washing machine. I went to take a nap. the bed felt so empty and I didnt have anyone to cuddle with. I miss her.

a/n: hi hope you enjoyed. byeeee two year olds. ❤️❤️