Chapter 9

Recap

I took the blanket off and it was...

Recap over

It was Mario.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

"Nah, im just putting the blanket over my face and cursing." I said sarcassticly.

"I like your sassiness." He said.

"No problemo." I said.

He just laughed.

"No but seriously are you scared." He asked as he was done laughing.

"Ya like bruh i've never seen this movie thats why." I said

"Can you keep it down over there im trying to watch a Movie." Tatiana said.

"Fineeee." I said.

"So back to what we were talking about." I whispered.

"You need a hug?" He asked.

"Yay bestie hugs." I said.

We hugged I felt better after but when we pulled out of the hug i saw Jonas was glaring at Mario. Wondering what his problem is.

Jonas POV

Ugh I hate when Mario is the one that makes Evelyn happy and its not me. I got to ask her out as soon as possible. I want to be the one to make her smile. Ya I broke them up and everything but she is still happy dating him or not.

Evelyns POV

Mario and i just sat down on my small spinny couch quietly talking about our lives when were younger.The movie ended and it was 9:30pm.

"Its still early what do you guys wanna do."  I asked.

"How about truth or dare." Danna said.

"Ya." Everyone said.

"Ok ill start Evelyn truth or dare?" Violet asked.

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you to put an ice cube on your hand and add salt to it." She said.

"Ok." I said.

I went into the kitchen and looked through the freezer for ice cubes. I found some and grabbed the salt. I put the ice cube on my hand and added the salt. I squeezed my hand really tight as my hand began to burn.

"AHHHHH SHITTTTT MY HAND!!!!" I yelled.

My hand was still burning and it really hurt. I could feel the ice cube almpst fully melted. As i opended my hand I saw that my hand had a big white spot. "Shit what the fuck happened to my hand." I said as the burn was fadimg away.

"Sorry." Violet said.

"Its all gucci dont worry." I said.

"Ok Mario truth or dare." Hunter said.

"Dare." He said.

"I dare you to go outside and yell something funny." Hunter said.

"Ok." Mario said.

He went out my house and we watched through the windows. He yelled "BEYONCE IS THE QUEEN BOW DOWN TO HER OR YOU WONT HAVE WIFI FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!" .

He came back into the house and we all laughed.

"Ok Jonas truth or dare." Julian said.

"Dare." Jonas said.

"Okay I dare you to ask your crush out through text." He said.

Jonas grabbed his phone and typed in. And somebodys phone dinged and got a message.

A/n: haiii ppl. Hope you enjoyed. Byeeeee two year olds. ♥♥♥