Chapter 14

THE MAILMAN!!!

I said "hi."

"hi I have a package for Evelyn Santa Rosa." (ik santa rosa is a place idc)The mail mans said.

"okay." I said.

"Just sign the paper and ill hand you your package." He said handing me the clipboard.

I signed it and he handed me my package. I knew what it was.

I went into the living room and opened the package.

"YAY MY BLACK ADIDAS CAME!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"omg lucky I just ordered those they should be here tommorow." Mario said.

"Ill wear them when you get yours so we can twins bestie." I said.

"yasss." he said.

We laughed. I noticed I still had some batter on my clothing but I didnt care.

I heard another knock on the door and it was Jonas. He looked at us and said "what are you guys doing?"

"oh we were baking cookies but MARIO threw batter at my arm so we had a batter fight and there was only enough batter for three cookies so each of us got one and a half cookies then my Adidas came and we started talking about Adidas now we are here." I said.

"oh cool." He said.

I wonder why he always asks what Mario and I are doing when we are together. Cant a girl hang out with her best friend. We act like best friends right? I say we do. Whats weird is he always glares at Mario like he does not like him.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Lets go to the beach." Mario said.

"yeah I haven't went there in a long time." I said.

"okay." Jonas said.

"im gonna call everyone else ill see you guys later." I said.

They both left and I called everyone else. I told them to meet us at the beach. I went up to my room and picked out one of my bathing suits to wear. I put on my normal clothing on top of my bathing suit.

Once I was done I went downstairs and left the house. The beach was a twenty minute walk.

As I was walking a car pulled up and I noticed it was Marios car.

"hop on bestie." He said.

I went inside the car and Mario said "why were you walking you could have told me to give you a ride."

"I thought taking a walk would relax me." I said.

We got out the car and only Weston and Maddy were there.

"HAIII." I said.

"Omg haiiii." Weston said.

" Hey hey." Maddy said.

everyone else was coming.

We set up all of our stuff on the sand and I said " I wanna go to the water."

"isn't it too cold." Jonas said.

"pwease." I said making a puppy face.

"fineeee." he said getting up.

we walked over the water and he was right the water was freezing cold. I got out of the water and went back.

"told you." Jonas said.

" yeah if you need me ill be sitting here." I said.

"lets play vollyball instead." I said.

"yasssssss." Haley said.

we walked over to the vollyball net and seperated into teams.

team 1

Jonas,Evelyn,Danna,Jovani,Tatiana,Ellie,Violet,Geo, Mario

team 2

Maddy,Weston,Tamara,Zach,Julian,Haley,Hunter,Alessia,Brandon

They had one more player than us but that didnt matter.

We began playing and we kept scoring.

We finished playing and team 2 won. At least we tried thats what matters.

"What should we do now?" I asked.

"How about burry eachother in the sand." Tatiana said.

"Yeah." Voiolet said.

We began burrying eachother in the sand and took pictures. We ended up laughing at how funny we all looked.

It was about 4:00 when we were bored and it was really hot.

"Lets go to the water its really hot right now." I said.

"Good idea." Danna said.

We took off our shorts and shirt and got into the water (obviously they were wearing our bathing suits under).
It was cold at first then I got used to the tempature. We had fun splashing eachother with water.

A/n: hope you liked it. No cliffhnager for this one cuz yall complain for everything. Lmao. Byeeeee two year olds ♥♥