The mystery girl in the background

Joe POV
It was getting to 5pm and I had been in central London all day in meetings and planning collabs with peolple at the management office.
I walked into the apartment to see Jess laying across the sofa under a blanket with a bowl of popcorn watching one of my favourite Disney films UP.
I dropped my bags and ran over to Jess and jumped onto the sofa bringing Jess into a tight embrace.
Jess- "Ahhh! Joe!"
I kissed her cheek which made her blush. We layed there still cuddling each other watching the rest of the film. Near the end of the film I remembered that I hadn't ended my vlog today so I grabbed my camera out of my back pocket. I faced the camera towards myself and was talking about watching the film. I tried not to show Jess on the camera, she was hugging my waist her eyes still on watching the film. I ended the vlog putting the camera on the floor and I grabbed Jess by the waist and lifted her up so that she was laying across my chest.
Joe- "Jess..."
Jess- "yeah?" She said looking up into my eyes
Joe- "I love ya"
Her cheeks rose to a bright red and you could see the sparkle in her eyes.
Jess- "love ya too"
I leaned forward and our lips connected fitting perfectly together, moving in sync. I put my hands on her lower back while she had her arms wrapped around my neck. Our lips only separating when getting air.
-----------------------
Joe POV
Waking up the next morning I noticed that I wasn't in my room but I was in still in the living room on the sofa. I had no top on and Jess was sleeping next to me curled up into a ball. I decided to get ready for the day as my phone said it was 10am. I got up off the sofa but a pain ran down my neck, I must of slept weirdly again and pulled a muscle. Urgh! I grabbed my phone of the table and snapchatted about my neck and what I was up to. I covered Jess using the blanket and headed towards the shower.

------FEW HOURS LATER------Joe POVToday had been a lazy day just in the apartment

Joe POV
Today had been a lazy day just in the apartment. I had edited Yesterday's vlog and it was just finishing processing and uploading and Connor came over for a game of FIFA which I won, of coarse. Jess had been out to get some food shopping and filled the fridge and cupboards.
I had just got out he shower and I could see my phone on the table flashing and notifications kept popping up on the screen. I had 2 missed calls from Zoe and numerous texts from my friends all on about the same thing. About how twitter was going crazy about a 'mystery person in my vlog' this one screenshot kept being the centre of attention. (Below)

It was from today's vlog where I was ending the vlog on the sofa but everyone could see someone's hair and hand around my waist in the bottom right corner

It was from today's vlog where I was ending the vlog on the sofa but everyone could see someone's hair and hand around my waist in the bottom right corner. And because everyone had there own views and opinions rumours were getting spread about who it was and why there were there.....great I must not had seen this when editing it. Before I could think of what to do next my bedroom door was slammed open and Jess was running towards me arms wide open and wrapping them around my neck and legs around my waist..
Jess- "Everyone knows joe, everyone!" Tears running down her cheeks.
I reached forward and tightened the grip of her and brought her closer so that her head was in the crook of my neck and I was rubbing circles on her back to stop her crying. I lifted her chin up, making Jess look straight in the eyes. A single tear ran down her cheeks.
Joe- "everything will be ok Jess, yes everybody has found out that I'm not single anymore and yes people have their own opinions on this whole situation but I love you Jess and I will keep you safe."
With that I gently kissed her lips.
----------------
Jess POV
When I checked my twitter to see everyone talking about #joesuggsmysterygirl and saw the screenshot from joes vlog of a girls hair and arm everyone was putting 2 and 2 together and some even already working out it was me and tagging me. I had mixed emotions about the whole thing yes people should start to know about me and joe being together but then it's like last time when fans saw me with joe in the street or at the gleam party and just started being judgmental and that's when the hate began. Also everyone knew I was his roommate and now his girlfriend that made this whole situation x10 worse.
I ran from the kitchen into joes room slamming the door open not caring that it was closed and ran towards joe and jumped into his arms with a tight grip around his neck. I couldn't help but tears were running down my cheeks.
---------------------------