ch.2

"Yes your going to look extra swaggy"

Lets go give you your bath. I took off his clothes and threw them in the hamper.

"Mommy I need a toy!" Drew yelled he got out of the bath and ran butt naked to his room. I was laughing so hard I snorted

"Ok im back" he climbed back into the water. Of coursehe grabbed his justin doll. While sitting there he started singing baby.  Drew is so cute.

After he got out I dried him off and got him dressed.

"Do you want a hat or not baby?"

"Mmm I want my black one" he pointed to it. I placed it on his head.

"You look very cute honey, now sit on mommys bed and watch tv while I get ready ok?"

"Ok mommy can you put never say never on for me?" I popped in the movie and went and turned the shower on. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower. I did all my business and got out. I wrapped myself in a towel. I stepped out and drew was still sitting there enjoying every moment.

"Mommy I want to be the one less lonely girl"

My eyes grew big with shock. "Honey you can't be her. Its only for girls"

He looked down kinda dissapointed

"Oh well maybe you can be her and you can take me with you" I giggled and said yeah. I went and got my matching shirt to drews and my purple bra and panties. I slipped them on along with my shirt. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and added my black swaggy hat. I put on my matching shoes as well. "How does mommy look boo?"

Drew smiled " you look very pretty mommy!!" Now lets call your auntie and see if shes ready

How do you guys like it so far? ♥♡♥ Sorry its so detailed justin is coming soon I promise