ch. 10

* WARNING STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER READ IF YOU DARE*

* I RECCOMEND TO LISTEN TO HOLD TIGHT or PYD OR BOTH WHEN THIS SYMBOL > SHOWS UP*

We finally made it to the hotel and I asked justin to grab drew and amanda and I will meet you in the room were going to talk for a minute. Justin grabbed drew and walked out.

“ jessica are you sure this is the right thing to do?” amanda asked.

“ what do you mean?” I questioned

“ I mean like all the fame and all that, what are you going to do if like TMZ puts an article out about you saying something mean about you like your weight .” “justin has never been with a bigger girl like you hes always been with skinny girls. What if beliebers dont like you?” as amanda was talking I just looked at her with tears forming in my eyes.

my voice crack “ your right what if the fans and beliebers hate me im not sure I can do this amanda everyone will hate on me especially TMZ and all the media there going to hate me.” at this point I started crying. Amanda hugged me and we started walking off the bus together.

“ when we get to hotel im going to talk to justin about this I might just end up leaving amanda.” I said trying to make it sound like I was crying. We walked in and asked for the key to the rooms amanda had her own and then justin and I.

“ my room is down the hall come to me if you need anything or if you and drew need to come sleep in here.” amanda said. She hugged me and I entered my room and I saw justin laying there with drew and drew was awake and they were watching tv together.

“ mommy I missed you” drew ran to me and hugged me I picked him up and kissed him on the cheek.

“ how has justin been to you baby, is he being nice to you?'' I said looking at justin with a smirk on my face.

Justin spoke up and got up off the bed walking towards me. “ yes ive been extra nice to him” he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips I kind of hesitated kissing him back.

“ whats wrong babe?” justin asked with a concerned look on his face.

“everything is fine babe” I put a fake smile on my face and walked towards the bed with drew holding my hand.

“ hey drew how would you like to go have a sleep over at auntie manda's tonight?” I asked drew.

“ mmm okay mommy ill go see her.” he said with a smile.

''good cause justin and I have to have an adult talk ok its nothing bad we just have to talk''

drew jumped off the bed and started walking with me to go to amandas room. I knocked on the door and she opened the door.

“ please be good for auntie alright babe?”

“ okay mommy ill be good” he gave me a kiss and I walked back to my room.

“ justin we need to talk” I said right when I walked in.

“ okay babe whats wrong?” he said with a sad look in his eyes.

“ justin I dont know if I can do this with all the fame and all this what if the media talks shit about drew or me I cant stand that what if they talk about my body or my son there going to think im using you for him and I never intended to do that at all. I would never hurt you or use you in anyway, even before this I was a huge belieber and I loved you and always thought about the day id be with you and it happened but it doesnt feel like it should be. I started to cry because it hurt me to see him hurt. As I was about to talk more > justin smashed his lips onto mine. I tried pushing him off of me but it didnt work so I kissed him back. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me kissing my lips and down to my ear lobe and started nibbling on it I was trying to restrain myself from moaning I didnt want to show any emotion. Then he started kissing down my neck and kissing and sucking on my sweet spot and I let out a little grunt. Justin looked at me and smirked. He then went back down and he started biting my neck and sucking on it. I can feel that he was giving me a hickey. “ hey dont do that to me” I said “well I want people to know that your mine babe so im marking you” he said winking at me. Then he started taking off my shirt and I was just in my bra. He stared in amazement like he has never seen breasts that big before. He started to massage them and kiss the top of them then he unhooked my bra and start sucking and kissing on my right breast while massaging my other. I let out a moan because it felt so good. He then moved down to my jeans and started to unbutton them. I clenched my legs together. “ babe why did you do that?” justin asked. “well I feel self conscious about my thighs and all that there huge.” (btw shes thick not fat)

“babe dont be afraid when your with me ill treat you right” he said while pulling my jeans down. He started kissing me and rubbing me through my panties. I was getting so wet he was turning me on it wasnt even funny. I looked him in the eyes and I pushed him off of me and I got ontop of him. “ now its my turn” I said winking at him. “ damn babe I like that your in control now thats kind of sexy.” he said I quieted him by kissing him rough and I bit his lip and then let go and started kissing down his jawline and started kissing on his neck and he let out a low growl. He sounded so hot when he made that noise. I started taking his shirt off and he had a bomb ass body it was toned and built. I started kissing his tattoos on his chest and arm. He was biting his lip the whole time. I started kissing down his body and outling his abs with my tongue. He started moaning and then I kissed down to his jeans line. I unbuttoned his jeans and then pulled them down and he was in his boxers he was hard as a rock I climbed on top of him and started grinding on him making him more hard and myself more wet “ fuck babe stop teasing me like this your driving me crazy.” I got off of him and pulled his boxers down with my teeth and jerry popped up right away. He was at least 8 to 9 inches. I started jacking him off and then I started swirling my tongue around the tip of his head and he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I started kissing up and down the shaft of his dick making it nice and wet. Then I took all of him in my mouth he was so big I barely fit all of him. I bobbed my head slower then I kept picking up speed going faster and faster. He grabbed my hair and started tugging on it telling me to go deeper. So I deepthroated him and he let out a low groan. I knew I was doing a great job. I kept going and going faster “fuck jessica im so close baby” justin said pulling my hair. and right when he was about to cum I started jacking him off and then he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all up. “damn babe that was amazing now its mine turn” he said flipping us over. He started kissing me and he immediately went down on me and kissed me through my panties. “ quit teasing me I want you so bad”

“ what I cant hear you babe? What do you want?” justin wanted me to beg so that what hes getting.

“JUSTIN I WANT YOUR TONGUE DEEP IN MY PUSSY I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME CUM” right when I said that he ripped my panties off and started licking my folds and my clit. “AHH FUCK!!” I said while arching my back. His tongue felt so right. “damn babe you taste so good” then all of a sudden I felt a finger go into me and then another one. While he was fingering me he started licking my clit. “AHHH FUCK JUSTIN JUST LIKE THAT” I tugged on his hair and lightly pushed his face closer to my pussy wanting more of him before I could cum I felt his dick rubbing against my clit getting wet from juices so he can enter me. “are you ready for this babe” “ yes justin just fuck me ---.” I barely finished my sentence then I felt him slam into me. He felt so good inside me.  “ fuck jessica you are so tight you feel amazing” justin stammered out. He laid ontop of me and I wrapped my arms around him and lightly started scratching his back. And I wrapped my legs around him to bring closer to me. “ mmmm justin you are deep inside my pussy you feel amazing.” “ mmmm fuck go faster juju” “my pleasure” he said. He picked up the pace and started going faster. “MFMFM I GONNA CUM JUSTIN” “wait for me baby im almost there a couple more thrusts. He was sweating at this point and so was I. Our bodies were sticking together. He thrusted as hard as he could and I felt him cum inside me. “UGHGH FUCK” he grunted. It was so warm. His thrusts got sloppy and he rolled off of me. We were both breathing heavy. “ wow” “yeah wow I said. “i know this is kind of late to ask but are you on birth control?” justin asked. “yes dont worry I am” I smiled and nodded “cool” he said smiling. I cuddled next to him. “ that was better then selena ever was” justin said without thinking. I pushed away from him. “ excuse me” I said shocked. “what the fuck did you just say?” justin looked at me speechless.