ch.3

I picked up my phone and dial amandas number

"Hello" she answers

"Hey I hope your ready were on our way" I said

"Ok im ready" she said all happy

Before we left I added some makeup and added some hairspray.

"Come on drew we have to get auntie" I yelled

"Coming mommy" I heard him coming down that stairs all happy.

I grabbed my purse and car keys and some snacks for drew incase he gets hungry. We walked out and I locked the door. Right when I did that drew yelled.

"MOMMT WAIT! I FORGOT MY JUSTIN DOLL!" I sighed and unlocked the door

"Hurry up go get him" drew took off running upstairs and came back down instantly with his doll.

"Now im ready" he smiled. I locked the door again and walked to the car and buclked him in his car seat.

"Off to aunties we go,should we listen to some justin?"

"Yeah" he squealed" *skipping car ride* we finally arrived at amandas once we pulled up she was already walking out the door and up to the car.

"Hey girly" I said

"Hi auntie" drew said

"Hi cutie" amanda said

"Do you have the tickets amanda?"

"Yes I do" she said with smiles

"leggo!" I yelled with excitement

*skipping car ride*

We walked into the arena and it was filled with beliebers I think drew was the only young boy belieber there.

We walked to our seats we were right next to the cat walk.

"Mommy wheres justin?"

"Hes backstage getting ready honey" I said. "Sit down and wait here have one of your snacks" I said while handing him a fruit roll up. I turned around to talk to amanda and when I turned back drew was gone!

How is it so far you guys?? Hmm I wonder where he went! Pt4. Coming soon