ch. 16 last chapter.

*later that night* I walked into the bathroom and stripped of justins shirt and my panties and turned on the water in the shower. I waited a few minutes before I stepped in. The Mirror started getting steamy so that was my que to step in. I stepped in and once the warm water hit me I moaned a little it felt good. I washed my hair and the rest of my body and shaved my legs and my under arms since im wearing a dress tonight.  I turned the water off and grabbed a towel for my body and one for my hair. I opened the door and saw justin just laying there.

"Baby its your turn to get in" as I said while walking into the closet.  I heard him get up then all of a sudden I felt two arms wrap around me.

"Babe what are you doing" looking back at him.

"Nothing just standing here" he smiled.

"Go get ready you horn dog but dont worry after our date you will be satisfied. " I smiled and pecked his lips quickly. 

"Fine" he sighed amd walked out .

I picked out a strapless black bra and a black lace thong. I grabbed my sparkly strapless black dress that was tight and showed off my curves. It was short too it went just above my knee. I slipped on my thong and bra and walked into the bathroom to go dry my hair and brush my teeth. I walked in and saw justin in the shower.he didnt notice me.  I quickly brushed my teethand grabbed the hair dryer so I can take it with me.  but just before I left I played a little prank on him. I grabbed a cup of cold water. "Hey baby" I said seductively.  Justin opened his eyes from rinsing his hair.

" damn baby you look hot" he said while opening the sliding door to the shower.

"Can I get a quick kiss baby?" I said pouting a little bit. " sure come her beautiful" he said and closed his eyes. Right then I threw the water on him and quickly kissed him. "WHAT THE FUCK BABE"he yelled. "Love you babe" I said running out. I heard the water turn off and I sat down and plugged In the hair dryer and dried my hair. Then I went and slipped on my dress. I put lotion on my legs to make them even smoother. Right when I was about to grab my heels justin walked out. He saw me and his jaw dropped. I walkes up to him. " are you still upset with me baby?" I said hanging my lip while playing with his wet hair.

"no babe not at all" he said speechless."ok good" I said walking over to my mirror so I could put on some makeup. I was putting on my eyeliner when all of a sudden I felt a slap on my ass. "Ow babe what was that for" I asked him. "I couldnt help myself. He said winking at me. He walked into the closet and put on his clothes. He put on some black jeans and a nice shirt with a leather jacket and of course supras and his gold chain. I slipped on my heels and I was ready to go. "Drew come on honey lets go take you to aunties"

"Coming mommy" I heard him running and coming down the stairs.  He had his little toy story backpack with his pjs in it and some toys. Justin came walking down the stairs and grabbed the keys to the range rover. "Leggo" he yelled.

We dropped off drew and went on our way to the restaurant. *skipping car ride* we arrived and justin got out and walked over to my side amd opened my door I hopped out. "What a gentleman" I said while linking my arm with his. "This place is so beautiful justin"

"Not as beautiful as you" justin said leaning down a bit kissing my cheek. I blushed. We walked up to the maitre D. "2 for bieber" justin said to the nice lady. She walked us to our table.  It was so nice it had a couple candles lit and flowers. I looked in awe "This setup is so nice baby" I said smiling huge. We sat down and we started looking at the menus. "This is nice baby having it be us two" justin said grabbing my hand. "It is nice, we needed some time alone" I said smiling. "You look absolutely breathtaking tonight jessica" justin said.

"Thank you, you dont look to bad yourself" I giggled slightly.  Justin looked kinda nervous all of a sudden.

The waiter came and took our orders. Justin still looked nervous. I thought something was wrong. "Baby whats wrong you look confused or nervous. " I said kind of upset. "Well honey I am nervous" then justin got up wnd came towards me and got on one knee.he grabbed my hand and kissed it and held onto it.

"Jessica we have been together almost 2 years and I cant believe we've made it this far. I remember when I first laid eyes on you. You were so gorgeous and I fell in love with drew immediately when he ran backstage, you are my soul mate you are my everything I love everything about you. From your hair to your eyes to your toes. I cant see myself being with anyone else." At this point I was crying I couldn't believe this was happening. Justin continued.  "Jessica will you please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" I put my hand over my mouth In shock and noddes my head yes.i stood up and hugged him. "Yes I will marry you." He hugged me tight and we kissed. He slipped the ring on my finger. "Its beautiful" I said looking at it. "Only the best for the future mrs. Bieber" he said holding me.

*skipping 2 yrs into the future* 

Well justin and I got married on may 3,2014. Drew is now 7 he is in 2nd grade. We are blessed to say we are expecting our first child together I am 7 months along and we are having a girl we are naming her Annabelle. Justin and I couldnt be more happier, and to think I didnt think I could ever find a man who was good enough for drew and I. I was wrong I found my prince charming.  The one and only justin bieber.

hope you guys liked please comment which story I should upload next either the life of mrs. bieber or new daddy