ch.11

"Ummm, ummm" justin stuttered

"Yeah thats what I thought" I climbed out of bed and started putting my clothes on.

"I didnt mean that Jessica im sorry I mentioned her" justin said grabbing my arm

"Justin let go of me" I said with anger pulling away. I put my shirt and pants on and grabbed my phone.

"Im leaving" I said while putting my shoes on.

"Please jessica dont leave" justin begged. He walked towards the door trying to block the door way.

"Justin move please". I said stern but nice.

"No, im justin bieber though" justin claimed

"Fine ill just push you out of the way then I dont care if your justin bieber or not." I pushed him aside and made my way out. I can hear justin calling my name from down the hall. I ignored him I didnt look back.  I knocked on amandas door. She opened the door and right away asked what was wrong. I told her everything that had happened between me and justin. "Im going to sleep here tonight ok?" I told amanda she shook her head in a agreement.  I cuddled up next to drew who was passed out on the fold out couch. I moved slowly so I didnt wake him. I wrapped my arm around him and drifted off to sleep.

*the next day*

I heard a knock on the door so I woke up to go see who it was. I gently moved drew out of the way. Amanda was still sleeping as well. I opened the door and there was a cart with pink roses on then and a note with a silver dome covering something.  I looked at the note

* dear jessica im so sorry about last night I didnt mean to bring up selena like that. It was just a spur of the moment thing. I hope you enjoy the roses and the breakfast I ordered for you guys. After you eat please meet me in my room so we can talk.

Love justin*

I smiled at the note I shouldnt be though I should be mad at him.  I woke amanda and drew up so we could eat this amazing breakfast. I went and took a quick shower and put on the same clothes from yesterday since I didnt have any clean ones.

"Hey manda will you be willing to watch drew for like a couple hours I need to go talk to justin" I asked her.

"Yeah of course go work it out with him." She said smiling.

" drew you be a good boy for auntie ok then maybe well go out for ice cream later how does that sound?" I said while kneeling down to his height. 

"Ok mommy!" He said all excited I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Ill be back" I yelled. I closed the door and started walking down the hall.