ch.12

I knocked on justins door and took a deep breath.  I was nervous and my palms were sweating. He opened the door and he was only wearing sweatpants. He looked so hot.

"Hey jessica" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey, can I come in" I said looking down

"Yeah,come in" justin said. I walked in and I could feel his eyes on my ass while I walked in. I sat down on the bed and he stood in front of me.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I said leaning back on my hands.

Justin kneeled down and laid his hands on my knees."I just want to say how sorry I am about this whole thing. I didnt mean to mention my ex. Like I said it was the spur of the moment and I regret it. I barely slept last night I tossed and turned wishing you were here with me." I sat up and placed my hands on his.

"I miss you jessica please forgive me and we can move past this I want ro make you happy. I want to make drew happy.  I want to be there for him and you. " I looked into justins eyes and I tell he was hurt and that he meant every word he said. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his.  I pulled away and smiled. "I forgive you justin". Justin stood up and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "Really?" He said with excitement.  "Yes I forgive you it was a mistake and we can move past it." I said while holding onto his neck. He leaned down and pecked my lips. " I have something to ask you" justin said.

"What is it?" I asked

"Well since im still on tour will you and drew come with me?"

I looked at him in awe.  "Yes ill go with you!" I squealed.  He picked me up and spun me around. "You've made me the happiest guy in the world" he said while leaning down and putting his for head on mine.  "Im the happiest girl in the world" I said smiling. 

"Lets go tell drew and amanda" he said pulling my arm a little bit. I wonder what there going to think about all this. Time will only tell.