ch. 15

I woke up to the sunshining in my eyes through the curtains. I turned over to see justin not there. And then I heard him talking to someone. I got out of bed and walked towards the door.

"Ok put this on there but be careful ok" I heard justin say in a hushed tone. Then I heard him say come on and I heard him walking towards the stairs. I ran and climbed back into bed and acted like I was sleeping. I heard the door open. I heard justin whisper"gently wake her up".

Then I heard a cute little voice.

"Mommy time to wake up" I felt drews hand touching my face. I opened my eyes and saw drew and justin standing there and justin had a tray with food and drew had a rose in his hand.i sat up and looked at drew and smiled.  "Here you go mommy a pretty flower". Drew said while handing me the flower. I smelled it and it smelled amazing.

"Here you go baby some yummy food for you" justin said while placing the tray on my lap.

"I didnt know you could cook babe" I said with a smirk.

"Theres a lot of things you dont know" he said with a wink. There were chocolate chip pancakes , toast and orange juice.  It looked so delicious. 

"Well baby me and the little one will leave you alone to eat " justin said while grabbing drews hand.

"No its ok stay with me." I smiled. Drew climbed in bed with me and justin sat down beside me.

"Mommy can I have a bite of those" drew asked sweetly.

"Of course you can hunny" I cut up a piece and fed it to him.

"Mmm juju is a good cook" he said with a mouthful of pancake.

*skips over rest of breakfast*

"That was delicious baby thank you" I said while hugging justin. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lips.

Justin chuckled before speaking. "I can taste the syrup on your lips still babe." I looked down and laughed.

"Gee thanks babe, im going to call amanda and ask her if she can watch drew." I called up amanda and she said it was fine. Im really excited for tonight. "Mommy can we go to the park" drew asked.

"Sure lets spend some time together before you go to aunties" I said lets go get you dressed.