F I V E

***Melanie P.O.V***

Who would have known meeting bulma was a start of something new for me and goku. We met alot of friends like Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and chauzu. Right now we are at our 3rd tournament. Let me fill you up right now.

So when we met master roshi he said that he would train me and goku.

We declined nicely because we we're currently searching for the dragon balls but when we were done we got kidnapped by this midget emperor Pilof.

I'm not sure how we escape I guess I passed out by something but when I woke up my tail was gone I asked goku what happen but he didn't know either so I left it alone it grew back though

We met this girl named ChiChi I do. Not. Like Her She's just gets me mad and everytime I think about her my eyes change color because goku says something all the time.

As we got older I had this strange feeling about goku so when our training with that nasty old guy roshi. We train at kami's look-out and I asked him he told me that I liked goku.

No love him.

I never told him about it because under all my toughness is still a girl saiyan with feelings so I didn't want to risk it but I was planning on telling him soon.

Oh and before you get worried Me and goku killed king piccolo and piccolo Jr is on our side because he knew he was no match for both of us. I like piccolo he's cool for me to hang out with and talk too.
So let's jump into the story.

"Yay go goku beat his over arrogant ass" I called out

Goku is currently fighting a random guy who thinks he can beat goku all I could do is smirk. next was my turn against tien.

there was some girl here who was yelling at goku about she didn't remeber him, oh I can now feel when my eye color change and what color it is, but it pissed me off I could feel my eyes turn dark red when she did.

Before it was goku turn it was her so that means when goku wins she and him would be fighting I had a bad feeling about that.

I watched goku beat this guy up already knowing hes going to win I quietly left and went up to ChiChi.
"Hey lady the one who yelled at goku" I called out as I walked into the girls locker room

"what" she had an attitude with it. I ignored it

"Whats your name you look familiar" I asked

"Oh it's chichi"she replied
Jealousy took over my eyes it turned purple with a mix of dark red.

"Ha I knew it was you Melanie it's so nice to see you" she had a smirk on her face.

I struggles to keep my hands from going around her neck and squeezing it.

"I-it nice to see you too chichi" I said through my teeth I relaxed after a few moment of us staring each other down

"ok since you won't ask I'm here for goku he made a promise and he needs to follow up with it" she said walking out.

I don't know why but she was no good. I walked out like nothing happen but I got pulled by the arm by tien.

"Look melanie I gonna forfit I really don't need my bones broke on accident.. Ok" Tien look scared shitless.

I started laughing so hard then after that I shrugged and said ok

~*~

"Tien shinhan has forfit the match melanie win by default. But we all know that she would have won any way" the announcer said making the crowed and me laugh.