chapter 1: welcome to sin city

Its June in las Vegas and just like any typical summer day in vegas its hot as hell out side with the temperature being 103 degrees.

Phoebe: I was just finishing up my last client Gina. Which is good cause a bitch was tired as hell I've been on my feet all day in these damn heels. That's okay though cause they cute and my mama always said beauty is pain. I was rolling up my wand curler when Gina pulled out her wallet to pay me . "thanks girl I owe you one for touching me up last minute" she said . "no problem you know I always got you" I HaD touched up her firecracker red hair and gave her some cute curls and some texture spray to finish her off. She gave me a hugged and walked out

 She gave me a hugged and walked out

                             Gina

Phoebe: just as I was done and walking to my car my phone started ringing I looked at the caller I.d. to see it was my home girl piper. We had been friends since high school. "Hey girl!" "What's up sissy " I laughed "Lol what's up girl what are you doing tonight" "thats why I called you bitch we need to go out tonight I feel shaking my ass and having a good time" she said "hahah okay sounds fun what time" "meet at your place at 8 ava and isabella are gonna meet me there" "okay I'll see y'all then  okay bye " I hung up the phone I get in my car and start the engine to go home and start getting ready.

Isabella: I'm flipping through some  magazines trying to past time before I have to get ready for girls night tonight. I've been calling my sister ava but she still hasn't answered. What have I told this girl about not answering her phone. Finally my 6th time calling she answers. "Whattttttt" "girl don't answer me like that did you not see me calling you" " yeah I did obviously if I didn't answer then I was busy" she said "well damn my bad but look the girls wanna go out tonight I think we are going to drais nightclub tonight meet us at Phoebe's at 6." I always tell ava a sooner time because her ass is always on some cpt time so I gotta make sure she's ready and there. " okay I'll see y'all then love you bye " "love you too shit head " I hung up cracking up before she could answer. I look at my clock and it says its 5:00pm I jump up to start getting ready. I jump in the shower and wash up with some olay body wash and hop out. I out on some black lace matching Victoria secret bra and underwear. I lotion my body up and spray on some DKNY be delicious perfume . I put on a silver dress and some heels to match. I put on some silver jewelry to accent and start my makeup. After my makeup I straighten my hair to perfection. I like my shit bone straight. Looking at myself in the mirror I look sexy as hell. I grab my keys and my clutch and now I'm off to meet the girls.

                     isabellas outfit

                     isabellas outfit

Piper: after 3 hours I'm finally sewing the last stitch to my dress for tonight. I quickly put my hair in a bun and jump in the shower. When I'm done I lotion up with some Averno lotion a d spray on some dot by Marc Jacobs perfume. I do my makeup and finish with a pastel purple lip color. I out some curling product in my crazy blonde hair and fix my bangs. When I'm done I out on my tie die dress with a v neck dip in the middle. Out on my white pointed toe pumps and some jewelry. As I look st myself in the mirror I'm thinking to myself damn I look fine. Another amazing dress by piper couture. I grab my keys and walk out .

                       pipers outfit

                       pipers outfit

Phoebe: as soon as I got home I jumped in the shower and used my country chic body wash from bath and body works . when I get out I use the matching perfume and lotion. I straighten my hair and decide on a middle part and slicking some hair behind my ears. I finish my make up and out on my matching two piece white outfit. The skirt goes to my knees and the shirt has crystals all along the bottom. I decide on a pair of basic clear strappy heels. Just as I finished and looked at myself in the mirror I hear a knock at the door that's starts turning into a beat.
I open the door and see isabella and piper standing there "heyyyy" "heyyyyyy girl " they say in unison "where's ava" "oh we all know she won't be here for another thirty minutes " isabella said rolling her eyes piper and I laughed "that bitch is always late to everything she must know that's not cute" piper said I hear another knock and in walks little miss ava finally. She Has on a yellow body hugging dress that has criss cros stitching on the sides. Her hair is in her usual curly fro and she has on nude heels to finish it off. "Damn its about time bitch" piper said "sorry y'all I couldn't find anything to wear" ava said as she came in. "Okay well now that you're finally here let's go I'm ready to turn up" isabella says "ayeeeee!!!!!!" We all yell in unison

 "Okay well now that you're finally here let's go I'm ready to turn up" isabella says "ayeeeee!!!!!!" We all yell in unison

PHoebes outfit

                        Ava's outfit

                        Ava's outfit