chapter 8

Ava's POV

October

Marcus and I have been doing good lately. We've been dating for like a month but just dating we haven't actually made anything official yet. I'm starting to wonder if we are because I'm starting to notice I like everything about him. The way he talks ,walks,smiles,coughes everything. Today I was going over to his house to take care of him because his big cry baby butt is sick. He's acting like he's dying. Lol. After a 30 min shower I lotion up and go into my closet to pick out today's outfit.

                         Ava's outfit

                         Ava's outfit

I decided on a simple sweater and sweats since its a little chilly and I won't be doing anything but hanging with marcus. When I'm done getting dressed I hope into my car and drive off to Walmart to get medicine and soup.

15 min later

I pull into the parking lot of Walmart and walk inside. I go straight to the aisles I need to. I hate being in stores longer than I have to. After grabbing everything I need I go to stand in a long ass line. It amazes me how many cash registers Walmart had but they only have 3 open like why. I don't understand it. I stand behind two girls. I see one of them look at me weird. She says something to her friend and her friend turns around and gives me the same look. The face in front of them then turn around again. "Is there a question you ladies need help answering?" I ask finally getting tired of them looking back at me

 "Is there a question you ladies need help answering?" I ask finally getting tired of them looking back at me

                    Jasmine Duerte

"Hi I'm jasmine , do you know a marcus?" The girl said. She kind of threw me off when she asked her question "yeah I do why ?" I say "oh well its just I left my bra over at his house last night and girl to girl I was wondering of you could get it back for me?" She says with a smirk on her face. My heart fell into my stomach when those words came out of her mouth. I wasn't gonna show it though. "Yeah I'll ask him for you." I say with a straight face she smiles then walks off to pay. After 5 min I pay and walk out to my car I have to get to marcus house now.

10 minutes later

I pull up to marcus house grab the bags and walk up and knock. He opens it slowly looking like death. I immediately walk in and start lysoling everything down and opening windows its so stuffy in here. I put some soup on the stove and get his bowl ready. As I'm doing this he's watching me do everything from the couch.

Ava: "what are you looking at marcus?" I say with my back to him I was trying to figure out how to bring up the jasmine girl without sounding jealous.

Marcus: "well I was trying to figure out why I haven't gotten a kiss yet. But you saying my first name just now let's me know your mad at a Nigga so what I do?" I really was curious I don't like it when my baby is mad at me. Yes a Nigga said my baby we haven't made it official yet but bets believe she all mine. I'll fuck another Nigga up over her.

Ava: "well since you asked I'm just gonna come out and say it and I don't care how jealous I sound..... So today at Walmart when I was getting your stuff some girl named jasmine asked me if I knew you and when I said yeah she asked me if I could get her bra from your house." I finally manage to say while fidgeting with my fingers.

Marcus: instantly when she mentioned jasmines name I knew I was caught. I wasn't gonna deny it I love the girl too much to lie to her. "Baby let me explain " as soon as I said that her head dropped in her hands. I felt like such a dick. I got up to go wrap.my arms around her . she pushed me off.

Ava: I couldn't believe my ears. My heart hurt. I can't believe I fell for him and he was so laying me the whole time I felt like I had to throw up. Finally lifting up my head "we'll then call jasmine to come and take care of you cause I'm going home my momma didn't raise a fool " I say grabbing my car keys and purse walking out. Part of me wanted him to run out after me but he never did. That made it worse.

Marcus: I felt so bad. I was so mad I threw the bowl at the walk where it shattered into pieces. I picked up my phone while bowling my nose dialing jasmine.

Jasmine:"hey baby"

Marcus:"don't hey baby me I'm not your damn baby. You ain't shit to me you just gave me head. Learn your place. And don't go talking to my girl anymore if you see her coming in your direction I want your as to run the other way. Am I fucking clear!!!!" After that I didn't wait for a response I just hung up. And tried calling ava. Her phone went straight to vocemail. Shittt!!! what was I gonna do?