chapter 6

Piper: mike had stood me up for my thank you dinner and I didn't know why. I was actually kind of hurt. I mean it wasn't like I was hitting on him if he wasn't interested he should have just said so. I grab my keys and purse I was going to hang out with phoebe today. Haven't seen her ass for a minute. As I walk out the door I see a chick leaving mikes apartment. Wowww if he had a girlfriend he should have just told me I would have respected it .

                     Avery Tromblee

                     Avery Tromblee

As I walked by I noticed how young she looked. I was instantly disgusted ewww he likes them young what kind of sicko does that. Just then mike walked out behind her and locks the door. He turns around and sees me. I give him a dirty look and speed walk past him.

Mike: shittt!! "Piper!......come on piper wait up!!" I start calling after her. I feel bad for standing her up but its not what she thinks at all. I finally catch up to her "wait I can explain!"

Piper: "oh you can explain how you stood me up for some child. That's disgusting by the way!" I snap at him . his face turns disgusted.

Mike: "you think ....eww no you see she's...."

Avery: "hi I'm avery Mikey's sister" I say holding my hand out to the pretty chick. She looks at me then at him and then at my hand. Still no shake back though. I slowly retract my hand.

Mike: "you see I told you its not what it looks like." I say exhaling "hey ave can you go wait for me in the car" she nods and walks away. "Sorry she just showed up she ran away from my parents house. I couldn't turn her away."

Piper: this nigga "so is your phone broke?" I manage to ask through gritted teeth.

Mike: "no why" that was an odd question to ask

Piper: "oh wow okay so that means you could have texted me and told me about your sister I am an understanding person you know." I say with attitude.

Mike: "yes I know you are I just didn't want you to think I was blowing you off with a lame excuse thats all." I say sighing. I actually really like her. I just wanna get to know her better but I think I might have fucked that up.

Piper: "oh and the alternative of just not answering is better?" I don't know who he thinks he tryna play

Mike:"your right. I'm genuinely sorry for everything. So with that said its my turn to make it up to you?" I really hope she says yes

Piper: I look into his eyes and my gut is just telling me to trust him. .....so I do "okay fine but it better be good!" I say nodding my head

Mike:yessssss!!!! "Okay cool so I have to drop my sister back off to my parents and straighten them out and then let's do dinner say around 7 I'll pick you up?"

Piper: "sound like a plan" I say walking out the door to my car

Mike: I open her car door and help her in then wave as she pulls off. As I walk back to my car a very leans out the window while slow clapping.

Avery: "well ..well..well look who has skills finally." I say laughing as Mikey gets on the car. "Shes really pretty ....like extremely pretty. ..so don't fuck it up" I say looking at him sternly.

Mike: "one watch your mouth ..two I've been had skills ...three I'm not gonna fuck it up. So watch the master work his magic" I say rubbing my chest. "Now buckle up" I say pulling out