chapter 10

Ava: I woke up with my head throbbing. It felt like I had gotten my head hit with a hammer. I sit up and see a glass of water and aspirin on the  bed side table. I open the bottle and take two pills and wash it down with the water. .....wait a minute ...where am I? I look around and realize I'm in Marcus's room, then I see I'm in his shirt. Oh god no please tell me I didn't have sex with Marcus last night!!? I hear the water cut on in the bathroom , so I get up and walk in I see Marcus brushing his teeth in his boxers.

Marcus: "hey good morning." I say I spit and wipe my mouth. When I look up and see her face I get instantly pissed off. She has a big bruise on her cheek from that punk ass at the club last night. "I'm gonna go get you some ice for your face baby" I say

Ava: "wait a minute did we sleep together last night ?" I ask "and what.. Do you mean ice for my face?" I say feeling very lost at the moment.

Marcus:" you don't rember anything from last night do you?" She shakes her head no "okay well you were drinking a lot and then I guess on your way from the bathroom you got into a argument with some Nigga and he slapped you. ..then I brought you back here and out you to bed that's it that's all" I finally finish.

Ava:" omg do I have a bruise !!?" I say running to the mirror and sure enough yep. A big ol purple and blue bruise on my cheek. When I turn around marcus is handing me a bag of peas for my face I take it and place it on my cheek. "Well thank you for taking care of me ...I'm just gonna get my stuff and leave. " I say walking past him. He then grabs my arm

Marcus:"baby please talk to me..you've been ignoring me and o can't take it anymore " I say

Ava: "Marcus let me go. " I look into his eyes and I can tell he's sorry but still I'm hurt and I don't want to be hurt again. Even though I shouldn't be because we weren't even official anyway but still that's how I felt

Marcus: man I don't know what to do or say .....fuck it imma just roll with it
"Man look I didn't know you were really feeling me I thought we were just homies who had pet names ......but look I do have feelings for you too and If I would have known that you did I would have never even been with that girl. " I say finally finishing a little out of breath.

Ava: I couldn't process anything after him saying he had feelings for me it was like I was in a trance. Next thing I know we're kissing and he's rubbing all along my body. And it just feels so right . I remove his shirt and start kissing his neck. A moan escapes his lips.

Marcus: damn baby girl flew at me I thought she was gonna hit me at first bit then she was kissing me everywhere. Turning us over I take off her pants and underwear in one swift motion and push her legs open. I dip my head down and instantly go to work licking up along her clit. I push a finger inside her ...mhmm "damn baby you wet for me !"

Ava: he looks up at me with this seductive grin before he goes back down. I was in pure heaven. We made love for almost 2 hours before we finally collapsed and fell asleep contently wrapped in each others arms .