Part 1-What do you do when the guy your in love with doesn't even know you exist?

Hi, this is part 1 of my story about a girl who is in love with a guy who doesnt even acknowledge her. She loves photograpy and she decides to make an effort with herself, and she discovers she may be on the wrong side of the camera. People begin to notice her and her life is turned around.

Let me know how I did and how i can imrove it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

I was sat on my bed with my black laptop, on facebook staring at the profile I look at every day. The name on the profile was 'Louis Black'. He was my older brother's best friend, and I was in love with him. The only problem was he didn't even know I existed. Well at least not in the way I was thinking. He was kind to me in a 'your my best friends sister, so I have to be nice' sort of way. He came round to my house alot, and would say 'hi' and 'how you doing, Katie?' before continuing with what he was doing.

It was sunday night, and tomorrow was the first day back at school after the october holidays. Halloween was the following Saturday, and my brother had organised a party at our house. My parents had agreed and said they would go out of town for the weekend with the condition that i called them Saturday day and Sunday morning to let them know all was well. James, my brother, didn't have to make such a phone call because he was 18, where i was 16. But my parents had warned him that I would be his responsibility for the weekend, which he had agreed too.

I continued to browse facebook for a while before I decided to get a shower. I shut down my laptop and got off my double bed setting the laptop down on my desk opposite the bed. I walked into my walk-in closet and turned on the light. I walked the length of the closet, which was only a couple of steps, towards the drawers which were facing me. I pulled out a fresh pair of p-jamas, deciding on a blue top and shorts set which had a cloud on the front of the top.

I switched of the light of the closet as i walked out and re-entered my room. My room was painted in brown and creme which made it feel warm. My covers were a matching brown with creme flowers and my carpet was a deep creme. It had just been newly decorated as a birthday gift which had been a month ago. I was old in my year but I didn't look it. I had long brown hair which reached just abover my waist and blue eyes. I was one of the smallest in my year at just 5ft 2, but i didn't really mind. I was pretty average in the looks department, I didn't think I was ugly but I wasn't anything special. It meant people didn't pay that much attentention to me, which was fine with me. The only person I wanted attntion from was Louis, but he had seen me a million times before.

I walked out of my bedroom onto the landing, and walked towards the bathroom James and I shared. This was mine and his part of the house, as the only doors on the landing led to my bedroom, his bedroom and the bathroom we shared. To get to my parents room, you had to go down the stairs which led to the kitchen, through the dining room into the hall where there was another set of stairs which led to my parents room, my dad's office and two guest bedrooms.

My Dad is a photographer, and he works for some clothing labels such as Littlewoods and Topshop. He also does family photoshoots, at his studio which is near my school. He's quite a well known photographer, and I think he's very talented. He is one of those people that can capture the best in someone. He has photographed some quite famous people in his time aswell, which is pretty cool. The only down side is he travels alot for different company's, which means he can't be at his studio. He leaves it too the other photographer who also works there who is called Charlie. She is totally cool and one of the people I trust most in my life.

I have a job at the studio, helping out with shoots and things which I love. Photography is what I want to go into when I'm older, and my Dad says I can take over his studio when he retires so I need to get experience where I can. That's when Charlie came up with the idea of me working at the studio. Its amazing that I actually get paid to do something I love and I get to hang out with Charlie and my Dad.