Part 2-What do you do when the guy your in love with doesn't even know you exist?

This is part two of story, I will be introducing more characters now and things will start to get more intresting. Its quite long, but Im just trying to set the story at the moment....Comment and vote what you think :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2

I woke to something hitting me in the face. I opened my eyes to see my brother James standing over me. He is tall and has brown hair which matches mine. His eyes are the same deep blue as mine and we look very similar apart from the fact he's a boy and im a girl.

"Time to get up your going to be late! I'm not waiting around for you, you better get a move on if you don't want to walk."

That woke me up. It was quite a distance from our house to the school. I looked at my bedside table which had a clock on it to see how badly i'd overslept.

The clock read 8:15 AM.

"HOLY SHIT!" I shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom at full pelt and ran straight into a warm solid object.

Louis.

"Oh my god, I have got to stop doing that! I'm sorry!" I could feel the unattractive redness creep along my face.

Louis was dressed in a grey knitted jumper which clung to him like a second skin and blue denim jeans. He looked hot in other words. Louis just laughed and stepped out of the way so I could enter the bathroom, he was staring at me with a funny expression on his face. The redness was building up again so I just shot past him into the bathroom and closed the door and walked over to the mirror.

Now I new why he was staring.

My hair which had been freshly washed the night before had dried in every direction possible. It was knotted and in clumps around the back of my head. Bed-head was an understatement. My face had red blotches and my eyes had dark circles underneath them. I just stared at my reflection wanting to cry.

Louis has seen you like this. That thought kept running through my head over and over again.

Whatever chance there had possibly been was definatly gone now!

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face with warm water and ran back into my bedroom, luckily not running into Louis again! The time said 8:20 AM. I had 10 minutes. O holy crap! How had I managed to sleep through my alarm-

I hadn't set it. I had been so caught up thinking about Louis that I had forgotten to set my alarm! I quickly retreived some clothes from my closet, a baggy black t-shirt and some faded blue jeans. I wore some purple socks with sheep on and put on the locket my grandmother had given me before she died. I walked over to my dressing table and looked at my reflection, O dear god I looked like a zombie. Yeah it was true I was not a morning person but this was just ridiculous. I began to drag a brush through my hair pulling most of it out with the brush. With no time to spare i scraped it off my face into a messy bun at the back. I quickly applied some moisturiser to my face which at least got rid of the blotchyness. Next to my dressing table was a full length mirror. I got up and looked at my reflection. Well the making an effort idea lasted long! I looked like my normal self with the comfy clothes and scraped back hair, mabey a bit worse than usual but I blamed that on having to get up so early for school!

"Time to go Katie!" My brother called from the kitchen downstairs. I quickly grabbed my school bag and raced down the stairs two at a time. Louis and my brother were sat at the breakfast bar and watched me jump the last step.

My Mum wasn't in. She was a doctor at the local hospital so she had to work weird hours, mostly nights. Dad was away in Barbados shooting photo's for a catologue. That was one of the best things about photography if you were really good, you got to travel the world.