Part 8-What do you do when the guy your in love with doesn't even know you exist?

Hey, I'm sorry it took me so long! Gcse's are upon us so I have been revising like hell. But I managed to get this written!

Enjoy :)

RECAP

Even though I'm disappointed that she ended the kiss, if it's possible, I like her even more. She respects herself and doesn't want just a fling.

And she had said she likes me! That she always has! I'm going to talk to her when I can get her alone and when she knows I'm sober. I need to tell her how I feel.

I don't care about what James says, I really care about Katie.

Part 8

I woke up the next morning feeling groggy and tired. I hadn't slept well at all. I had just lay there replaying the kiss over and over in my brain. I was so confused.

A part of me was screaming "Idiot! This is the guy you have had a crush on since like the beginning of time, and he finally takes an interest in you and you reject him!" but then another part of me was saying "He only wants you for a one night fling, and you are not that sort of person!"

Evidently the second part of me had won.

Oh god, how awkward would it be today! He was helping us set up for the party and there was no way I could avoid him all day.

Mia had joined me in bed about an hour after I had finally stopped crying. Her and James were an item now so she was too excited to notice my depressed state. I had just lay and listened to her voice telling me how cute it was and how nervous he seemed and how I had been right.

I decided not to tell Mia about the kiss me and Louis had shared last night. It's not that I didn't trust her, it's just I don't think she would understand. She had put a lot of effort into making me look nice and making Louis notice me, which is what I had said I had wanted. I didn't understand myself what I was doing and what I was feeling so I didn't expect Mia too.

Mia stretched next to me and yawned.

"Good morning." She chirped, with a grin spreading across her face.

"Hey." I replied.

I looked over to my clock which read 10:00 AM. The party was starting at 7:00 PM.

Mia practically jumped out of bed and skipped to the bathroom, calling over her shoulder, "I'm getting a shower."

It was 11:00 AM by the time me and Mia were ready. She had spent ages just sat in front of the mirror re straightening her already straight hair.

"I have to look perfect for James." She had said, and had shrugged when I reminded her that he had seen her with wet hair in the swimming pool yesterday.

She dressed in a black denim mini skirt with grey tights and a fitted grey t-shirt. I dressed in black leggings and a black hoody; I really wasn't in the mood today.

We made our way downstairs into the kitchen where the boys were sat at the island counter eating cereal. Louis looked up to me and our eyes met but I quickly looked away. When I looked at him I was reminded of how good his lips had felt on mine.

I could feel his eyes on me as I made my way to the fridge to get a yogurt and some fruit. James and Mia were sat next to each other on the counter, absorbed in each others conversation, forcing me to sit by Louis. I didn't look at him as I sat down but I could still feel his eyes on me.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." Louis whispered to me.

"Talk then." I replied, finding my yogurt very interesting.