Chapter Nine™

(A/N: Im actually so surprised I made it to chapter nine hehe, I hope you're enjoying the story so far, and there's a lot more Joshler stuff the come, don't worry 😂❤️)

I walk home with Brendon and Gerard. Frank wasn't at school today, so Gerard decided he wold walk with us. Brendon's house is the closest to the school. 17 Bachelor Crescent. His house is two storey and a lot bigger than mine and Gerard's. He gives us both a quick goodbye hug and walks into his house, picking up the newspaper from the front porch.

Next stop is Gerard. Gerard lives at 22 Parade Place, and he lives in a flat. His house is reasonably small, but it's okay for him because he just lives with his mum and brother.

"Are you gonna be okay tonight?" I ask him. He's probably still upset about Mikey.

"Yeah, definitely. Love you tyler, No homo" he says, winking at me.

"Love you too. No homo Tho" I reply, returning the wink.

Next stop, my house. I walk the rest of the way down the path. I can't see my house just yet, which must mean Im a good few minutes away from it. But just as I near the tree (which I marked to be exactly two minutes and twenty one seconds away from my house) I see a head full of red hair walking out the black gate of one of the houses. Then I realise, it's Josh Dun.

Holy Shit. Josh Dun lives down the road from me. I start panicking as he walks towards me. Wait- why is he walking towards me?

"Tyler! Hey!"

OMGHFJXOSOWOJEJJD JOSHUA DUN IS TALKING TO ME EVERYBODY GET READY FOR TEARS HOLY MAKCIVIRIEJJEJCJCIDOW.

"Hey. Josh, isn't it?" I ask, clearly knowing the answer. I obsess about him everyday.

"Yep that's me! I was wondering if you had the answers to the maths homework, I don't get it"

"I haven't seen the questions yet" I know I wouldn't be able to answer them even if I did see them.

"We'll do you wanna come inside and see, it'll mean everything to me?"

It was this moment, I died. Not literally. But you get it.

"I-I, yeah, of course I'll help you" fuck sake tyler, you don't know the answer to the maths homework.

"Cheers bro"

Holy mother Duckie. I'm about to enter Joshua Duns house.

~

Yay

I love cliffhangers.

I should end the story on one lol

But seriously things are going good for ty ty aren't they?

*hugs*

❤️❤️