Chapter Nineteen™

"Oh yeah, right there, Josh!" I moaned as Josh was doing some dirty shit with me.

Then I woke up.

Shame.

I told melanie about the dream aswell.

"this could be you for real in the future" she said, winking at me.

I frowned at her.

"No, Melanie"

"Anyway, I have to go to a dentist appointment, bye ty ily" she actually said 'illy' not 'I love you'.

I texted Josh and asked if he still wanted me to come over.

💀Blurryface💀: Fuck yes

Okay I guess he stil wants me to lol

I got a small bag ready and told mum I was going to s friends for the night. I walked out the door and saw Josh waiting for me outside of my gate. I thought this was cute and I blushed profusely. He must've seen too.

"You're so cute when you blush"

"You're just cute in general"

"Awww babe i love you"

"We aren't even dating Josh"

"yet"

Yet. That one word stuck in my head for the whole time we were walking to his house. Yet. Y. E. T. Argh.

"After you" he gestured to the open door. I walked in and he walked in behind me, closing the door.

"come to my room"

I was getting nervous. I didn't know why he wanted to go upstairs so suddenly. And that word was still in my head. Yet.

"Josh why did we come upstairs so qui-" but my words were quickly cut off by Josh. Not just him telling me to be quiet with words, but actions Aswell. Josh had leaned over and kissed me. He took his lips off of mine, and said "I hope you dont mind"

"No, not at all..." all of this was really sudden for me.

"Tyler, I really need you in my life. You're the thing missing in my life. I only realised this a few weeks ago. In maths class I caught eye of you and instantly fell in love. I hope you understand all of this and I know this is all really sudden for you. I understand too if you don't feel the same way, but I really, really love you"

All these words were hard to take in, but when they finally sunk in, I almost fainted.

"Josh, I have felt the same way about you for 8 months"

"Really"

"Yes, Josh, Im gay"

It was this that Joshs face expression brightened, and he kissed me again, but this time for longer. He took my shirt off and I did the same to him. He pushed me against the mattress, and placed his lips hardly against mine one more time before stopping.

"My parents are gonna be home soon"

"Damn, I was enjoying that"

"Josh!! We're home!"

"See?"

I felt a sudden movement and it turns out Josh had gotten off me and layed next to me, with his arm around me.

"We're a thing now okay ty"

"No arguments there"

He kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

"I love you"

"I love you too jishwa"

~

Woo intense aye

that's as far as I'm gonna go for sexual things and stuff in this fan fic lol

❤️❤️