Chapter Twenty Two™

The week went by, everyday getting more boring than the last. It was Thursday and Mikey was absent from school. No one had heard from him at all last night not this morning. They just decided to let it all blow over and wait until Saturday to see if he was okay.

"Tyler, I need to tell you something" Gerard whispered in my ear, shaking in nervousness. At this sight my stomach dropped. I hate seeing Gerard scared or upset.

"Gerard what's wrong? Is it Frankie again?"

"No. He's fine. Mikeys not"

"Why what happened to Mikey????" I asked in distress. My heart rate was getting faster as tears formed in Gerard's blue eyes.

"He's depressed. He doesn't know what to do with his life anymore, and he said I can only tell you, so don't tell anyone else. Please"

My heart also sank into my shoes as the word 'depressed' came out of Gerard's small mouth. I started to get anxiety to the point I had to run outside and start crying, Gerard following quickly after me.

"But he seems so happy, what happened?"

"He's never been happy Tyler. That's just the thing. Everyone always assumes. They never actually ask him 'are you okay? They don't because he looks happy but what's really going on is he feels unwanted and left out because he has depression and anxiety"

My brain tried to process everything. And I felt more tears streaming down my face.

"Tyler?"

"Yeah?"

"He wants to kill himself"

~

Im sorry this is really short

This chapter makes me sad :(

Poor little Mikey my smol Bęan

I'm so sorry guys oops

❤️😰❤️