Chapter Twenty One (Pilots)™

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off, someone was ringing me I think.

📞Incoming phone call from Gerard is Sexy📞

I swear it wasn't me who made that his name... it was gerard.

"Hey Gerry, wassup"

"I'm sad"

"Why"

"Because I don't think Frank loves me anymore"

"Of course he does"

"How do you know?"

I continued to tell him all the reasons why Frank still loves gerard, and I definitely reassured him.

When we got to school, he was happier than ever. And we were all excited to see Mikey again, and they were all surprised by Melanie's early return.

I felt someone come up behind me and grip me around the waist.

"Hey ty ty"

Of course it was Josh.

"Hey Jishwa"

"You two are so cute" Melanie awed at us. And I'm not gonna lie, we are realtionship goals.

When the siren rang, all of us went in seperate directions, except me and Josh. We had History together. Melanie was also in our class.

Josh sat in front of me, while Melanie sat next to me. I liked this arrangement because it get to be near my two favourite people.

Josh looks really hot from the back. I wonder if he really loves me? Why me though?

I kept daydreaming about us having the secks and I asked myself a whole bunch of questions. I literally learnt nothing that whole lesson except for the fact that I have a really weird imagination...

~

This is more just a filler chapter so I can get further along in the story oops

I hope you're liking it so far Im sure 9/12 would bang

❤️❤️