Chapter Fourteen™

At this time I was already upstairs waiting for josh. He was in the bathroom and I was on his bed looking around at everything.

"Ok I'm coming tyler"

I waited patiently for him to walk in.

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Well, it's something I've never told anyone. I was worried people were gonna judge me really badly for it and that they would look down me as a piece of trash. But I feel safe telling you, as long as you don't tell anyone else unless I say"

"Of course I won't"

"Okay. I wanted to tel you that, Im bisexual"

He put a face of relief on himself, as if a huge weight just lifted off his shoulders. I wanted to tell him I'm gay, but I don't think that would end so well.

"Wow, I never really expected that"

"Well Im glad I got if off my chest, my mum doesn't even know"

I ponder of something to do next.

"What should we do?"

"I have this art project I have to finish, wanna help"

Fucking oath I do.

"Yeah sure"

Josh puts on some music and gets his art project out, which turns out he hasn't started yet. He shows me the picture he wants to base it off, and surprisingly, Im really good at art.

"That'll be easy, do you have paint?"

"Yeah, in my mums storage closet, I'll be right back"

I was so excited to be working with Joshua Dun, but then I realised; I have to do this without making it obvious that Im gay and have a crush on him.

This gunna be harder than I thought.

~

I'm so tired

O H W E L L

❤️❤️