valantine

You yawned and rose from your bed, today was finally a free day for yourself, and it was valentine's day. You looked at your clock and rose from bed.it was 8:00am

 You walked into your bathroom and turned on the water to wash your face. You stood still and closed your eyes, only listening to the sound of rushing water. You quickly washed and then entered your kitchen. You looked into your fridge, looking for something to make for breakfast.

   You sat down on your table and began to eat your breakfast. It's been a while since you've had a day to yourself after moving here. Typically Yuuka, Hisashi or Hiraku would come visit and ask you to hang out. Gouro continued to visit you daily, but recently, he's been busy with more applications for movers. He said he was too busy today. Midori was at work today, so you wouldn't see him 'til the evening.
You: "It's too bad everyone is busy... I was hoping to spend some time with them on valentines day." You sat down at your desk in front of your sketchbook and looked at it.i wanna give something to shin

   After a few minutes of thinking about your options, you had officially made the decision that you would try to make some chocolates for your friends! You began to look for a good recipe and wrote down the ingredients you needed.

  As you walked to the confectioners store to buy the things you needed, you began to pass a flower shop. The smell of roses, tulips and daffodils enticed you, and you thought to yourself 'I could a flower for them as well, couldn't I?'
As you took a detour, you browsed through the shop and it's large selection.

u choose white roses

  You walked up to the cash register with your flower in hand, then someone you knew began to walk in the store carrying pots of flowers. You'd recognize that cherry red hair anywhere.

You: "Kou?" He looked at your direction and froze, his face grew red.
Kou: "Fee?"
You: "Fee? Who's that?
Kou: "It's you dumbass, i-it's just a nickname I came up with for you. B-But what are you doing here?"
You: I... was shopping for valentine's day gifts. You work here?" You watched Kou quickly put the flowers down in it's respectable category and came up to you.
Kou: "J-Just shopping. And they asked me to help out so I did because I'm nice!"

  you: That's really cool!

Kou: T-Thank you I guess 

    Kou: "I also wanted to just leave the complex for a while, it's so cramped, sometimes I can really hate the bloody place..."
You: "Aww, I thought the space was great. Besides, the neighbors are wonderful people. I'm about to go shopping for making valentine's chocolates. If I had any made, I would've given you one."
Kou: "Don't bother Fee, it's not like I'm going to get any gifts anyway."
You: "That's not true, I bet Yuuka's going to give you something, you guys are super close after all!" Kou looked away from you, blushing slightly. You gave the cashier money, took your flower and you were about to bid Kou goodbye.
You: Bye Kou, hope you like Yuuka's valentine gift!" You saw him turn into a tomato, and you could him yelling at you as you walked to the bakers store.

  Once you found all the ingredients you needed, you arrived back home quickly and began to work. It took hours of long hard work and effort to make sure these looked the best they could. You wanted to make sure you gave them your best work.

You took a step back and looked at the final outcome, and your eyes darted to the clock, it was almost time for dinner. You were running out of time, you quickly folded up the desserts in little gift boxes you bought at the store and walked out of the door.

   After some quick thought, you decided you'd visit Katashi's home first since he was the closest. You walked down your stairs and rang the doorbell and waited patiently. After a minute of hearing fumbling around from the room, the door opened.
Katashi: "Oh, hello (Y/n)..."
You: "Hi Katashi!"
Katashi: "What brings you here?"
You: "Well, I just wanted to give some chocolates to my friends for Valentines day. So... happy Valentines day! Oh, and I got you a flower as well." He looked surprised and he hesitantly took the gifts.
Katashi: "Thank you, I haven't gotten a valentine's gift ever since my girlfriend."
You: "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to remember."
Katashi: "It's ok, thank for the gifts (Y/n)." He patted my head lightly.
You: "I hope you like them, sorry that I have to be leaving in a rush but, I have some other sweets to deliver. I'll talk to you later!"
Katashi: "Be careful of strangers out there!" He yelled to you and waved goodbye as you walked away.