Team 7

Obviously, as obvious by the title of this chapter and the picture above, this is where Team 7 will first be formed, they'll meet Kakashi, and they'll start making some plans.. Since the team dynamic is already a little bit different, obviously the group will be actually working together for the test when that happens. Eventually, Sakura and Sasuke are also going to join Naruto and Saeko in some interesting tag jutsu (because of a jutsu Sakura uses and Sharingan).

As always, Saeko is missing from this picture. I don't have the needed skills to photo shop a picture of her in there, and there isn't really any shiba inu pictures that match the style of any of the pictures. Anyway, enjoy this chapter guys, because obviously this is where the story is finally getting started.

_____________________________________________

Naruto stared at the ceiling for a good long while, having been unable to sleep much the night before, but trying not to turn over or toss too much during the night since Kiba and Akamaru were asleep on the bottom bunk. Saeko had slept on top of Naruto's chest, her presence managing to calm him a little bit and allow him what sleep he had gotten, but as the alarm clock starting ringing to tell them to get ready for school, Naruto couldn't help but yawn unhappily as Saeko stretched. On the bunk below, Akamaru jumped up and down on Kiba's back, trying to wake the boy, and the tired preteen growled.

Seeing that the ninken wasn't getting anyway, Naruto and Saeko quickly jumped to the ground, and Naruto tossed Kiba out of the bed into an unceremonious heap on the floor. He leaped up and growled at Naruto angrily, before finally seeming to realize who he was looking at and giving an apologetic growl in response instead. Naruto just shrugged it off as he got dressed and ready for the day quickly, making sure to tie his headband on quickly. Kiba was slower in getting ready, and both ninken just yawned, bored as they watched them.

Soon enough, both boys crept from the room and one at a time into the bathroom to prepare for the day, though excitement soon overrode Naruto's tired muscles at the thought that he had graduated and would soon be testing himself with his new team against their jonin instructor. He had no idea who he'd be getting himself paired with, but he hoped at least that they could work together, especially considering the jonin they ended up having in the village at the moment. They wouldn't go easy on them.

As Naruto, Saeko, Kiba and Akamaru all made their way into the living room, they could see that their mother was thinking the same thing. Tsume was pacing back and forth and making her already wild brown hair look more so as she bristled. Kuromaru watched her carefully, but didn't make any move to stop her pacing or worrying. As soon as she saw the two boys and their partners, she let out a low growl of greeting instead of using words, and they all quickly mirrored it, knowing that she was already not happy after what Kiba and Naruto had told her about Mizuki last night.

Hana and her three partners were in the kitchen, silently motioning them all over to make sure that they had some breakfast. The four were more than happy to leave their agitated mother to her pacing and eat some food quickly before they were called back to the school to get their own teams. As they ate, their eyes kept flicking back towards their mother, knowing that she wasn't going to calm down for some while now. After eating, the two pairs tried to edge around her to the door.

"Kiba," Tsume barked. "Naruto. You too, Akamaru, Saeko. Come here."

The four sighed and turned back, trudging over to their mother to figure out what she was wanting from them, and no doubt find out what she was unhappy about. Both small ninken took their places on their favorite perches and looked at the woman carefully, waiting to hear what she had to say. If each family in the compound was a small pack under the umbrella of a larger pack, then she was the pack's alpha. Snarling, the woman finally turned to look at her four pups.