great collision

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NEARLY 300 READS AND 16 FAVOURITES ON MY OTHER STORY LOST IN LIFE
sorry I haven't updated that either recently but I think this has a better story line enjoy :)))

-///-

Sweat poured down either side of Liam's temples, trickling down to his knife-cut jaw. His head whipped down to where he thought Scott had punctured his skin on his stomach, but there was no trace of blood, no scars as he lifted up his teal sweatshirt: nothing.

The freshman boy had woken to the sound of honking - consistently - driving Liam to the break of insanity. Shit, he thought. Whizzing out of his early morning slumber, he jumped into a shower (below freezing), and just stood as the water soaked him whole - as if waiting for the day to pass by. He stretched his arm wide infront of him, leaning unsteadily against the jade tiles that surrounded him.

It seemed that weeks, even years had past, but Liam was drenched for less than a minute, and quickly sprung back out as the coldness sunk into his flesh - freezing his heart that he fortunately had left.

With a swift movement of drying himself, and changing into his normal clothes (coral v-necked shirt and cadet shorts), he dashed outside to where Brett was waiting in a black mustang. "Er, what have you been doing?" The driver shouted out as he reeled back the window. "I've been waiting here for forty-five minutes now."

He rolled back his sea blue eyes, like waves surfacing onto the beach, "Jeez, I'm coming," Liam sighed.

"You bet your ass you are," Brett said as he placed his hand on the wheel, ready the drive as soon as the other sat down, but was hesitant when Liam entered the car. Brett jolted to face him."Liam, what the hell is wrong?"

"What?" He quivered out. "What do you mean?"

He gave a stern, concerned look and locked eye contacted. "You know what I mean."

Liam's heart hit hard against his chest. He fastened the strap across himself, but he began to lose his breath, as if the seat belt began to slowly suffocate him. Gasping out, he said "just--just drive!"

Bird chirps pierced though the summer-hazed air, cracking it like a glass. Liam rested his chin on the inside of the door and gazed at them through the perplexed glass. "Liam, seriously dude, what the--" Brett was cut off.

"I need Scott," Liam mumbled.

His eyes felt heavy on himself - wanting to collapse into a coma and never wake up. Yelling hard against his face, Brett tried to keep his new friend conscious, but only sounded like whispers to Liam, as he was drawn into the darkness.

* * *

Yanking and twisting the wheel, Brett sped through the streets of the neighbourhood, racing for Scott's house. He recollected going once or twice to the alpha's house during times of planning 'missions' as such, but those visits had been months ago - and what felt like distant memories.

Brett breathed with all the supernatural abilities that he could and heightened his hearing too, for any clue towards the targeted house. He kept trying to imagine roads he had took last time, and felt each time closer than he had before. After several trial routes, he finally found it - two storied house, with panels coated in a pale green.

He bolted from the car and up the porch steps as fast as his legs could carry him. Both arms took its turn in slamming against the wooden door. "Yo, McCall!" He shouted with each thump. "We got a problem!"

It wasn't long before the door creaked open, but with a fragile looking Melissa on the other side (not what he was expecting). "Oh, I'm sorry Melissa, I didn't realise you'd still be home." Brett said with genuine sorrow, "but I gotta see Scott - like now."