Chapter 4: the other world

Beldam- follow me little doll. (She walked over to the little door at the other end of the room.) through here. I'll meet you at the other side.

- I crawled through the portal to the other side. I knew she would lock the door the second she got the chance. (Click) yep. Just as I thought. I crawled through the spiderweb infested tunnel until I reached the other side. And the other door. I opened it and went through to only find complete nothingness.... At first. I watched as the world slowly started to materialize around me. Bit by bit like a spiders web. It was an awe inspiring sight. Almost enough to make me forget that I was a helplessly ensnared dragonfly at the center of it all. I was dazed, almost like I was in a trance of some sort.

Beldam- enjoying the view darling? (She put her hands at my shoulders from the back and a chill instantly crept up my back.) hmmm concerned are we?.... Don't fear my sweet, I'm not going to kill you; in fact I have much bigger plans for you. ("Gulp" such as?) well.... You'll see. Now, follow me and I'll show you to your room.

-I followed her close behind. Just like a lost and love deprived child. Just like in my dreams. She led me to the mirror room. The same room I had met the ghost children in manny years ago. But now.... It wasn't the same. When I walked in I saw that it looked like an actual everyday child's room. Not the same room that I was trapped in before. (I fixed it up for you dear. A bit of a more.... Permanent settlement.) and with that she disappeared through the mirror portal. I took a good look around me. It looked like my old room. I settled for laying back down on the bed. "Who cares if I just woke up, once she kills me that's all I'll be doing for the rest of eternity." Better start now. I laid on the bed and waited for sweet darkness to take me. It wasn't VERRY hard. After all, my constant nightmares made me constantly tired.