Chapter 6: home sweet... Ceila?

I woke up to a throbbing headache as I recalled the past events of last night... Or day? I'm not even sure what time it is anymore. I guess that's one of the MANY benefits of living in the other world. around here the concept of time is "make it up as you go."

???- what?

I admittedly jumped a little at the sound of someone else being with me in the room... It was a little... "Unexpected."

???- ...huh?

"Sorry, I was just thinking out loud. Who are you anyways... Can you come a little closer so I can see you?" I watched as a little girl much younger than me stepped out from within the shadows. Her hair was a beautiful golden white and her eyes shun like polished diamonds. "The girl from my dream!"

???- my name is ceila miss. And what do you mean... Dream?

"Oh ceila? That's a very nice name. And uh... Don't worry about that last part. I was just... Thinking out loud again. Sorry." (Are you two getting along well? Hmmm coraline?) I heard the beldam walk in through the mirror as she addressed me... Us? "Who is she? I thought it was just me here?" Well obviously she wasn't a doll, no button eyes, but she couldn't be another lost child could she?... After all, there are no other ways into the other world besides the little door in my bedroom... Or, at least that I know of? (Oh don't concern yourself with such mundane things as that coraline. She is your new little sister, and that's all you'll ever need to know about her.) I just nodded in agreement. After all, I knew it was best not to push subjects like this on the other mother... Last time I did that... (So how's about we get to the kitchen for some breakfast?)

Ceila: okay momma.

Coraline:... (Nod.)

Beldam: wonderful... Oh, and coraline Derry? (Yes...?) call me mommy from now on, alright? (Yes. Mommy.)