Chapter 1

I groaned as I got up from bed, I hated waking up for school but I actually didn't mind school. Call me weird or lame but I enjoyed school.

I quickly get my uniform on, a black high waisted skirt, a white shirt tucked in and of course high knee socks.

Mother and father were asleep so I left the house quietly and made my way to school.

~
It was my last lesson of the day, I had sociology and I was extremely tired. No disrespect to Mr Howard but his lessons did seem to drag on more than others, almost like he set time back.

When we walk into class Mr Howard isn't there, instead a tall pale man, his hair hangs down in heavy brown locks. His green eyes stare at everyone carefully behind his glasses. Occasionally he licks his lips making me realise how plumped and rosy they are.

"Ok is that everyone in" he says, his voice deep, slow and accented.

Everyone's nods in unison and he gets up to shut the door.

"Some if not all of you are probably wondering where Mr Howard is"

"Where is he" a boy calls out and he turns to glare at him. "I'm coming on to that"

"As I was saying, Mr Howard is very unwell and has taken a years break"

Everyone gasps and sighs, a few people even laugh.

"Silence" He says firmly and everyone stops the second his voice is heard.

"So I will be taking this lesson from now till he returns, I'm Mr Styles and before we start I'd like to go over a few rules"

The majority of the lesson goes on with Mr Styles teaching us his rules.

He smiles, but it's very sudden, he should do it more often because it shows off his looks even more.

"Stop perving at him" Jenny K whispers and kicks my leg.

"I'm not!" I whisper harshly back.

"He's hot though" she smirks and I chuckle.

"Also your teacher"

"Miss Riley" Mr Styles abruptly says and everyone turns to look at me.

"Y-yes sir" I squeak.

"Would you like to share with the class what you're talking about since it seems to be more important" he says with a chilling voice. I feel myself redden and start to heat up.

"No sir" I frown.

"Very well, you can share it with me after class" he says and I want to sink into my chair.

The bell rings and everyone gets dismissed, I stay in my seat and continue my work.

"Good luck" Jenny whispers before quickly leaving.

Once the class is completely empty Mr Styles sighs, he takes his glasses off and throws his head back in his seat.

I cough and he quickly gets up rubbing his eyes.

"Miss Riley" he says. His voice is so deep and chilling in this empty room.

"It's Ella sir" I say and he smiles.

"Ella" he corrects himself. "You can tell me the truth and this'll be over in seconds"

"Ummm" I pause, there's no way in hell I'm telling the truth. 

"Come here Ella" he calls me and I walk over to his desk.

"Now don't be shy" he half smirks and my stomach flutters.

"I-I-"

He motions with his index finger for me to come over to him.

"Come sit on my lap and tell me Ella" he says. I've never sat on a teachers lap and I look at him confusedly before taking a seat on his legs.

I shift in his lap to make myself comfortable until Harry places a firm hand on top of my thighs.

"Now speak" he says and his hands start to caress my thighs, nobody has ever done this before.

"W-well my friend was convinced that I was crushing on a boy" his fingers move closer and closer to my inner thighs.

"And I had to defend myself" his fingers starts to circle over the skin and one of his fingers touch my panties.

"M- mr Styles" I squirm in his lap and his lips attach on my neck.

"Shh, I need to make sure you're a good girl" he whispers in my ear.

"But mother said to never let anyone touch me" I blush and he smirks.

"Touch you where baby"

"You know" I knit my brows together and he chuckles.

"Show me" he breathes.

I sigh before taking his large hand from my thigh, I untuck my school shirt and place Harry's hands above my crotch.

"You can't touch me there" my voice comes out strange as his fingers rub over my panties.

"Oh Mr Styles" my head falls back into his shoulders and he smirks.

"Daddy's going to make you feel so good baby girl"

We hear voices near the door and mr Styles slips his hands out of my skirt and brusquely pushes me off his lap.

"Ella baby" Harry says and my heart rate increases.

"Can you keep a secret" he asks and I nod.

"Good girl, now if you want me to make you feel good I need you to follow three simple rules" my head tilts and he takes in a deep breath.

"Number one, when we are together you call me daddy" I nod.

"Number two, you never tell anyone about us or the things we do" I nod.

"And number three, daddy gets to punish you if you do anything that I don't like" I gulp and he smirks.

"How do you feel about that baby" he asks and I shrug.

"You're not my daddy?" I question him and he laughs.

"You get home baby girl and take this" he hands me a small paper with his number.

"Daddy will explain all of it, now go" he smiles and I quickly exit the room.

All I can think about is what I done. Was it bad? I don't know, sure it felt wrong but something about it was extremely right.

(Sorry if this seems rushed lol, but I just like it when stories get to the point, make sure to comment/feedback and vote!  Ly x)