chapter 2 the surprize

Chapter 2. The surprize. Zoe's p.o.v.

"

Mum? help me with this homework!" Loe beckons to me. " What is it in?" I asked. I wasn't very good at math, so yeah...

" Drama class mum."

I totes can help her with that. I helped Loe with her homework and Louis came in. He sat down on the couch quietly. " What's wrong babe?" I questioned him. he answered with a head shake. blake came down with Serina and saw the scene. " why is dad so quiet?" He asked. I shrugged and told him to ask him. "Hey Dad, has Uncle Zachary told you if he was flying down for the summer? He needs to meet Rina!" He motioned to the blonde girl beside him.

" No son he hasn't. He probably won't be able to this year. He's busy..." Louis said blankly.

"I think I'll call him!" I said. I pulled out my iphone and dialed his number. "Hello?" I asked and his wife picked up the phone.

" Hello?"

" Hey is Zachary there?"

" Louis hasn't told you?"

"Told me what?"

I paused. Louis tells me everything! what was so wrong?

" Zachary passed away last night."

No. NO. I immediatly started crying my eyes out , remembering all the times we had together. Louis jumped from his seat and tried to comfort me, but it didn't work i was to mad at him. I wanted to tell him to leave but i didn't have it in me, plus in the long run it would only lead to a fight .

I came back to reality and Louis was hanging up with Samm. "I'm so sorry baby I should have told you." lou said

"No!" held up my hand to stop him "HOW LONG DID YOU F***ING KNOW THIS. OR WERE YOU EVEN GOING TO TELL ME!?!?!?!!?!?!?!" I screached in his face "I-i-i......" I quickly turn around, i can't face him he's being a complete bitch. I quickly turn back around just to scream at him again "HOW COULD YOU LOUIS YOU NEVER KEEP ANYTHING FROM ME THEN WHEN IT F***ING MATTERS YOU DON'T EVEN TELL ME!" I scream. Louis starts crying and runs up stairs as fast as he can nearly knocking Serina down. Ohh no. they saw everything, know everything, Blake. I walk over to him and embrase him in my arms as i did so many years ago.