Chapter 10. The Tattooed Chest! (Andy!<3)

chapter 10 sixx's pov

Back in 2016, when kyelic was 3 i remember when I was in this room playing with his slick black hair and him petty slapping my hand away, trying his best to hurt me. I chuckled lightly as he searched aimlessly for the tv remote. when he turned it on it was family guy. I would've let him watch it, But my angel of a woman with the prettiest blue highlights in her hair and her flowy nightgown came in and looked at me like I was murdering a yorkie pup. She turned the tv to Barnie and Friends and Kyelic started crying an pouting becaude purple dinosaurs scared him. "Why do the dinos scare you Kyelic?" autumn asked. "Because dinosaur eat people. They will eat me daddy said." Recieving a venomous look from Autumn.

"'Cause daddy said one has ate him befo, and he also said that sometimes you are a dinosaur." Kyelic whimpered and I sighed. Well, I thought. That is when Autumn the dinosaur woman looked at me like I was about to be beheaded and she sent Kyelic out of the room...

Well that explains that hole. anyway i was decorating the room over and i had the boys helping me. "So what exactly do we do" axel said with his awsome parenting skills. i send him to the store to buy something cute and fluffy. he asked like wat and i being my sarcastic self told him to get another child. axel frowned while blake was laughing and s was standing in the doorway awkwardily. in the corner kyelic saw a purple dinosauar. why i dont know but he still had that fear and screamed earning looks from everyone. embarrased he looked down at his vans and flipped his slick black hair again. he did that like 30 times a day. Everyone else was getting thir jobs done and an hour later Axel came back with a giant white teddy bear that had makeup like Jinxx would wear. "Perfect Axel!" I clapped my hands together. kyelic took the bear from axel's hands and put it in the corner as he leaned down sy noticed something at his waist line. "You never told me you had a tat!" he said and i looked up from the hammer. when i saw the tattoo nostalgia filled my heart because it was a knife and a pen in an X. kyelic blushed and then looked disappointed. "Maybe I should of told you guys sooner...but" Kyelic began lifting up his shirt revealing an ink'd chest. skulls and even fangs, roses with thorns and blood dripping off. All those things. Kyelic smirked while shrugging and then pulled his shirt back down. I was speechless.

ha ha pretty funny right? Well for the next chapter you will need a tissue!