chapter 1 the dream

Chapter 1. The dream.

Alanie's p.o.v

"No!, Get off me you BI*CH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs."Not till i'm done babe!"Ed said "No, please. stop." I beg. He refused and went on with the torture, me screaming and crying when-

"Alanie! Alanie! Babe, wake up." harry shakes me till I woke and almost pushed him off the bed. Still crying, I just corner myself with my legs held in my arms. " Hun, Did you have another dream?" Harry asked huskily from just waking up. I nodded through tears and just stood in silence afterwards.

The dream, the horror, the pain.

I remembered just standing there when two pairs of arms surrounded my waist. Naturally I thought it was harry considering he was such a flirt. When I heard the different voice was when I realized, This wasn't my babe. "Ed?" I began to panic as he took my hand and dragged me to he supply closet. " Ed you Drunk! WHAT THE H*LL???" He gripped my hand tighter to where it actually hurt me. I gasped in pain. " Don't worry Lovey, there's plenty more where THAT came from." He whispered. At this moment I wanted Harry to come in and beat the shit out of Ed. But just my luck he was nowhere to be seen. I was pushed into the wall and I heard the ZIIIP of the zipper on my dress go downward. I picked the worst day to wear a sleeveless dress because it slid off easily. Ed's eyes were Dark with lust and mine were wide with fear. I was already pregnant with Harry's Child, I just wasn't able to tell him. At that time I wondered if I ever would be able to tell him.

My bra was violently unlatched and slid off and I was turned around to Ed's face, my breasts in his sights. I felt so violated and like a whore, but he sure as hell was enjoying every minute. He pulled me down and when he spoke I smelt Alchohol in his breath. He started stripping and saw his major boner, it made me even more terrified. Then He pushed down all the way to the ground and got on top of me.

"NO! GET OFF ME B*TCH! I screamed at the top of my lungs. " Not until I'm done babe!" He growled. then it started. The thrusts. Haard and painful. Never letting a break. Pain seared through my veins and I screamed trough tears. sweat beads gathered on his head but he kept on until

"WHAT THE H*LL?" I heard a familiar voice. then it stormed out and slammed the door. Oh nice job harry. Finally Ed climaxed and shot through me. He actually yelled this time as he pulled out and I slapped the shit out of him. I pulled on my dress and ran out while stumbling from where it was hard and painful to walk. Outside was harry, sitting down on the bench. "Harry!" I screamed as he looked up. " What do you want wh*re?" He practically yelled the last word to emphasise it. "Harry he raped me! It wasn't my fault I swear!" I tried to cling to him but he pushed me off. " Prove it b*tch!" He yelled again.

" Harry. I'm pregnant with you're child. I'll show you the test later, but when you went to the restroom, ed came up and drug me away. I'll show you surveilence." I whispered, because it was all I could manage. " No. I believe you. But PREGNANT?" He asked and held me tightly.

All of this crazy. He held me again when we heard the door open. Footsteps went up the stairs and hands raddled the doorknob. "Hey Mom. hey Dad. I'm back from the party. It was pretty wicked. I'm tired though so goodnight dad and mom! Wait mom are you crying?" Axel asked as he shed his coat. " Son your mother is a bit upset, just go to bed okay?" Harry asked/demanded. The teenager shrugged and then closed the door, leaving to get sleep.