chap 4

Chapter 4.  the letter in the mail. Axel's pov

I walk out to the livng room to find my mom panicing. " Um Mom? Are you like, okay?" I asked. "Go to your room, you know what you did you D*CK!" She screamed. What the h*ll was she so pissed about!?! I stood there in silence, and i realized she was crying through her yells of anger. " Mom? What happened?" I asked. I had to know what I did.

"Mom?MOM!" She pushed me away and told me I would meet them later. WHO LATER? " You might wanna call and break it to Grace!" She yelled again. BREAK WHAT TO GRACE??? Why wouldn't Mom tell me?

I sat there for a moment wondering, strolling through my mind. Having flashbacks from the past few years.

One, when I went bungee jumping with my buds.

and when I went on my 1st date with Grace.

also when I went to that party.

Wait. That party. I didn't remember much about it.

I fell asleep then. What did I do?

That night at dinner at came down and sat. Dad and Mom gave me looks. Deileigh looked sad as usaul.

"Son."

"Dad."

"Are you proud of what you did?"

"WHAT DID I DO???"

Dad passed me a white sheet of paper.

Dear Axel Styles,

The mother of you child had died and left the child and it's older sibling with you.

                                    Child services.

What. The. F***. I F***ING DONT HAVE A KID! I'm 18 years old! That's when I ran out of the house in confusion, fear, and unsurity. And Grace! Oh god.she will be pissed!