Chapter 14

What is marriage? Is it something that bonds two souls into one or is it something that had to be done in life. Whatever it is she forced herself into it.

Asya now was outside watching the sunrise and thinking. Thinking about tonight and how she was effected by it. She have woken for morning pray and found herself hugging Azad. She felt better after he have given her medicine. Even thought she felt fine physically but her mind was confused.
Confused with questions that was hard to find answers to it. She knew that she had to
get herself together and be strong.
This is exactly what he wants. She whispered more to herself. He wants Asya's heart to break into pieces and the kiss was the prove of it. 

She couldnt believe herself that she almost felt for his caring.
She sight letting all the thoughts disappear for now and went back inside. It was a good thing that today they were heading back home.

Once she opned the door she saw Azad was still laying in bed asleep. Asya took it as opportunity and went in the bathroom and took a shower.
She have braided her hair and wore a black long sleeve dress. She felt better after taking a shower, even though she may look strong physically but mentally she was destroying herself. The guilt was stuck in her chest as if its a heavy rock that she was carrying.
She is hiding the truth from Azad, the only reason she's doing this its because she doesnt want Azad to feel pity for Asya.
Asya looked at herself in mirror and was afraid of the person who she have become. She never lied to anyone, but now she is pretending and lying to everyone she loves. She never let her guilt take over her mind but this was different, this time somehow she let her heart took over her.

It has been three hours and no words no sentance came out from either of them. They were in the car heading back home. Asya was looking out of the window, avoiding any eye contact, for him was the same. Not even once they looked at each other. Asya didnt know how to react after the kiss, Should she be happy or angry? She did not know but she knew one thing that she needed to stop whatever she feels before its too late.

After hours of driving they were finally at home. Azad went  straight to his room and Asya was in backyard having a little walk thinking about the situation. Azads parents were staying with brother Arda tonight so they were only two of them at the mansion. Asya walked with her bare feet touching the green grass trying to relax herself and maybe find some answers. She used to be brave and never hold her words back but she have changed. She was now quiet keeping her words and thoughts to herself.
At this moment Asya wanted to scream her guilt out and confess everything but she knew she cant.
Walking back home was a torture for her, she didnt wanted face him. Not since what had happened between them.
As she walked Asya noticed a tall figure standing couple of feets away from her. His dark brown eyes were locked with hers making Asya breathe unevenly. She walked closer and closer to him, she had to face him somehow.
There they stood couple of inches away from each other. The silence were in the air the only sound that could be heard was the tree leafs dancing trhu the wind. Azad didnt know what came over him and wanted to kiss her yesterday but he only knows that he is craving for more.

"What do you want?" Asya asked seriousness was in her voice. Azad woke up from his thoughts. Asya was confused at his reaction. He was getting closer to her and she moved back but Azad pulled her back into him closer. His face was very closer to hers and next you know Azad cheek was touching Asyas.
"The kiss ment nothing I just wanted to test you...your patience " he whispered making Asya shivered in disgust. Asya pushed him back and stood tall in front of him.
"Dont ever try to touch me or play with me" with that she left.

The sun light long gone dark clouds were surrounded the sky indicated the night have taken over. Asya was in balcony after praying she wanted to watch the sunset and forgot about the time. Azad had left hours ago without informing Asya and to be honest she cared less about him or thats what she is trying to convince herself.
Asya was all alone in the house when suddenly she heard the door bell. She quickly rushed downstairs and opened the door. Asya wasn't surprised to see Azad with Melissa, her arms snaked around Azad. Some how unknowingly  Asya was angry but didnt show any emotions.
Asya can tell they were both drunk barely can stand in their feet.
"Oooh look its my soo called wife" Azad said staring at Asya.
"You mean fake wife" Melissa continued. Asya had it, she couldnt handle anymore she wouldnt allow him drink not while she is here. For Allah sake today is Jumah (Friday) and he surely doesnt care.
Asya grabbed Melissas arm and drag her outside and saw the cab waiting for her.
"Take her home please" she said to the driver as she forced Melissa sit in the cab and close the door.

"Now its your turn" she said closing the door. Asya was burning in fire, fire that will troubled her. She grabbed Azads arm and forcefully rushed him into bathroom. Asya the turned on the shower and pushed Azad in. First Azad cursed as he realized what is happening. Azad was soaking in wet with his clothes on. Asya purposely turned on the cold shower but before she walked away to get a towel. Azad had pulled Asya in as well and pushed her against the glass wall. Asya shivered as soon as the cold water touched her body. He was holding Asya waist on both side. Asya was breathing slowly and unevenly but then it hit her that she wont allow this to happen not again, so Asya pushed Azad and ran out of the restroom closed the door behind leaned against it and touched her heart.