HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Dear readers I need your help in regards to a new story. I have two story in mind one is a Historical Romance Drama and the other one is Modern Day Romance Story they are both fictional.

So the first story is about this a trade between two princess or sultans  but however one tribe is follows the believe of Islam and the other is non believers. The Sultan(princess she is known to be kind and for her beauty) has to marry the emporer son( who is a cruel and cold hearted prince)  due to peace treaty to end the war.  Will the Sultan warm the prince heart or will the war never end?

Second story tells a family who made promises to each other when their kids were young is to marry their kids off once their hit right age, however the lead men is eight years older than the girl he suppose to marry. The main lead man is against the marriage and moves to the city for his doctorate degree and comes back home after couple of years. The lead girl was told since she was five years old that she will marry of to the main lead man and she loves him since then but he always acted cold towards her. What happens when he sees her at her 18 year birthday but beside him will be another girl?. 

PLEASE COMMENT OF WHICH STORY SHOULD I UPDATE AFTER THIS ONE ENDS......