Chapter 35

Third POV

Another Update, please do comment below of your thoughts...

      The ride home was deadly silent, there were sitting close to each other yet so far. Azad was driving the car and Asya was gazing outside the window in deep thoughts and was avoiding any conversation or eye contact between each other. She was holding herself due to her anger and was breathing slowly trying to calm her nerves down. 

'Good can't wait till that day comes....'his words repeated in her mind over and over. Her thoughts were distracted once she noticed the car speed was accelerating, a panic to over her body as she remembered the accident. 

    She strained her vocals but nothing came out, as if her voices has been muted. Suddenly, her body wracked with raw sobs and she shook like a leaf. Fright consumed every cell in her body, swelling them with terror. With every second she practically felt the rise of her blood pressure, she was shaking uncontrollably and had a shocking expression, she was trying to reach towards Azad to stop him from driving too fast.  She finally held his arm indication of help, Azad finally realized what was happening to Asya so he quickly slow down and stopped the car. Asya hurried  her body outside to stop her panic and to breath. Her hand was in her chest trying to breath. Azad rushed over Asya side and was surprised to see her in this state. Without realizing Asya  unexpectedly hugged Azad, at the moment she thought of her father.  She missed her father desperately, she wished she had last chance to see him and hug him. 

Azad was stunned didn't know what to do but he knew he have missed her, her fragrance, her warmth so he hugged her back to comfort her. He knew something must have happened to her in the past that she is in this state now. They were holding onto each other for long time until she realized what was happening, she quickly move away from him keeping a distance between each other. Asya eyes were red as if she was holding onto her tears, finally after couple of minutes  she regained herself again, she noticed Azad was still holding her hand. She tried to remove her hand from his but failed instead he pulled her towards him. They were inches apart, Asya looked into his eyes.

''Are you felling better?'' Azad asked never leaving the gaze.

Asya nodded her head a tear drip down her eyes as their forehead touched each other. They stared at each other once more and in an odd way, as if it were a silent argument. Their glances battled each other, until tears arose once more.

''We shouldn't be doing this''Asya whispered enough for him to hear. She wanted to hold onto to him but yet had to let go.

''I know but I can't stop myself...'' he whispered back. He pulled her hair back gently then slowly lean forward unable to contain themselves anymore, Azad holds Asya's back in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

It was middle of the night no car was passing or any soul was around, he wanted to have her no matter what he didn't care about the scene that they were in or how cold the weather was. All he cared about was her at the moment, after what seemed like forever Asya managed to push him away. 

''Don't touch me'' she said with anger.

''Asya...I...''Azad knew he shouldn't have kissed her but he did it anyways.

''I know I shouldn't have but I was just...''before he could finish his words Asya interfered.

''Azad Altin I am not other girls like this morning and please keep your distance with me'' she said before walking towards the car but Azad grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him to get her attention.

''What are you talking about?'' he was confused. 

''Do you even know why I came to the park and wasn't at home for the whole day?''she asked him retrieving from his grip.

He trying to understand her words but couldn't.

''I see......''she sight in disbelieve and continued ''You don't even remember do you?, let me refresh you memory Azad Altin... I saw you kissing a girl early on today'' Asya said with anger. As much as she hates to admit she was jealous, her reaction was stern.

His eyes widen and then shook his head for a second then stopped as if he remembered something important. His reaction changed now he was smirking and started to clap.

''Aww man I almost fooled you'' he said with a laugh then continued ''You are tough one, I couldn't fool you but please next time stop with the fake panic attack''

As the words came out like a dagger stabbing her heart, she stood in her place emotionless and broken. She quietly passed Azad and sat in the car, her eyes were red there were no more tears left, holding both hands into tight fist to control herself. She looked outside the window into the dark night there were no stars no lights and just like no hope left for them.

As soon as they arrived home she rushed towards her room, it was late at night her in laws probably were asleep. 

Before locking the room Azad rushed in and prevented her, she hated him her face reaction everything was noticeable. She was slowly loosing every believe that she hoped in this relationship.

She moved away and was searching for something, she opened every drawer then when she was about to walk out Azad stopped her.

''What are you looking for?'' he asked.

''Let go of me''she demanded as she trying to release herself from him but couldn't as he was more stronger.

''I am asking you once more what are you looking for?''this time he asked more serious tone.

''The divorce papers'' she finally admitted.

Azad moved back in surprised.

"Why do you need them?" He asked.

"So I can sign it...I am done"her patients was finally reached her limit, she couldnt handle anymore. She was done!

At that excat moment Azad felt frightened a feeling that was forgotten long time ago in his heart.....

What do you guys think?
What is going to happen?