I confess

I wake up on a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun shines through my bedroom window filling my room with the sun light. It is peaceful and quiet throughout the house my parents must not be home. I turn on my phone to see a text from Adan. Seeing his text first thing in the morning makes my heart go crazy.

'Good morning best friend' he sent 15 minutes ago.

'Good morning I just woke up'

'About time you did I was getting bored waiting for your text'

When I read this it made me blush because he was waiting for me to text back. It gave me this flutter in my heart.

Oh goodness why do I have this feeling that I should tell him how I feel about him.

'lol sorry I have been really tired lately'

'it's fine. So wyd.'

'Just in bed. Wbu.'

'Eh. Just watching the cow eat.'

'YOU HAVE A COW ON YOUR RANCH!?!?!'

'Lol yea.'

Ugh I just have this feeling that I should tell him. Maybe I should. But what happens if he doesn't feel the same and he doesn't want to be my friends no more. Ugh I just don't know what to do. Screw it Imma do it.

'Hey do you have a crush on anyone?' I texted as I felt my legs beginning to weaken.

'No not yet. Do you?'

As I was texting him my body started to feel weak. 'I like you Adan. and I know you don't feel the same towards me and I am fine with that. It will probably be awkward between us now. I understand if this makes this awkward but I just wanted to tell you.' When I sent that I felt better but I also was scared for what he was gonna say. After a couple of minutes of waiting he finally responded to me.

'Wow Nani. I never knew. Thank you for telling me though I appreciate you telling me this. But right now my feelings for you are very confusing. I like you more as a best friend but yet I'm still confuse I just don't know how I want to feel right now. Can you give me some time to understand my feelings?'

'Of course. But I have a question.'

'Yea what is it?'

'Will you ever like me more than a best friend?'

'I dunno about right now but maybe in the future I might. You are an amazing girl Nani. I really wish I can tell you how I feel but I'm confused myself.'

'Thank you for telling me.'

'You're welcome and I promise this won't make things awkward.'

'Thanks.'

For most of the day we talked about other things bu in one part of the day it got serious he was trying to explain his feelings for me which he failed horribly. But having that conversation with him gave me hope that one day he will like me and he will ask me out in the future maybe.