Depression but yet I'm happy

As death falls again on my family I get depressed. My cousin was murdered. I start to cut myself again. I cut at home and during school especially during class. Today I cut myself during the last period of school. I get caught. No, not by the teacher. But by Adan.

"Nani" he whispers." I look towards him and see pain in his beautiful dark brown eyes. Seeing the pain in his eyes brings tears to my eyes. "Please stop Nani. Don't do this to yourself."

A tear falls down my eye as I shook my head and said "No". I see more pain fill his face and eyes. I can't take it anymore I turn away from him and more tears fall from my eyes. For the rest of the period we didn't talk or looked at each other.

As the bell rings and the announcements are over I jump from my seat and run out from the North building running towards the south building. But before I can even get to the door my arm is being pulled from behind and I've been pulled into a hug. Tear fall from my eyes for I know who is hugging me. Adan.

WHY?!!?

"Nani please don't do this to yourself. It hurts to see you sad and it is killing me to see you cut yourself." he said as he hugged me tighter.

"It makes me feel better."

"NO IT DOESN'T! Cutting is like a drug once you do it you want to continue doing it. Please just let me help you. I don't want to lose you. You're very important to me. I love you as a best friend and maybe more in the future." he said as it sounded like he was crying. "Please. Just stop."

"I promise. You won't lose me."

Adan I love you...