Is this pain or Jealousy? Maybe both?

He sees my cuts and he sees my pain. But he doesn't know the reason behind my cuts and my pain. No, it is not because of my cousin. I'm still sad over that but there is something else that is hurting me and it is. Him. Adan. Lately we don't talk or make eye contact. The classes we usually sit together we no longer sit next to each other. We avoid each other in any means possible. On the outside it looks like it doesn't bother me but in the inside I pray and wish that we can talk again, share memories and fears. But it won't. There is another girl that is with him all the time. I can tell her purpose is to replace me as a best friend. And it is working soon Adan will forget my feelings for him and then his feelings will become clear that he doesn't like me. We haven't text, we don't respond to each other right away like we use too, no longer talk, no longer make eye contact. The things we use to do we don't anymore. And it is killing me. I didn't realized he was this important to me. My friends hate to see me this way and no matter how much they want us to get together they want to do what is best for me.

"Nani" they say

I turn to look at them and say "Yes?"

"I think you should move on from Adan and find someone else that will actually care for you. He doesn't know that he is the reason that you cut. Please."

"I dunno." I would usually say.

And now I sit here at work being a receptionist for the whole day. Adan usually texts me but I know that he is texting her. No surprise for me. I think I'm gonna try and move on it is what is best for me and him.