The Cear Answer

Now I sit here and work waiting for the work day to be over. 

Of course Adan doesn't text me like how we use to when we go to work.

Ever since last Wednesday our friendship has been dying. Last time he texted me was last Wednesday night. He hasn't texted me since. He no longer sits with me in Art class. And in Physics and Intro Literature we don't talk or doodle on each others papers. I've been replaced as a best friend by some other girl. Her name is Maya.  She is his best friend. Was his best friend she turned into his girlfriend.  

I've been liking Adan for 2 or 3 months. She just came in 2 weeks ago and replaced me as a best friend then just this weekend she turned into his girlfriend. I probably never had a chance anyways. 

He wasn't a true best friend if he filled my head with lies and hopes. He wasn't a true friend if he just cut me out of his life out of nowhere. 

As the time goes by slowly at work I can't help but remember the great times we had in our friendship. I can't help to look at my phone to see if he decided to text me. Luckily for me I've been trying to get over Adan since last Thursday. I officially gotten over him this past Sunday. So when I heard about Adan and Maya getting together it didn't bother me. But I hate Adan for ending our friendship. Ending an valuable friendship hurts more than a breakup. It is clear that I'm not ready for crushes and relationship. And it is clear that Adan wants nothing to do with me anymore. Now my feelings are confused. So until my feelings are cleared and stable I'm taking a break from crushes and relationships.

Now I have my answer I've been looking for.