Him and I (jai waetford fanfic) for all waetforders

"Honey please go shopping with abbie" my mum begs hopping for the answer to say yes.

"Mum" i groan, "you dont understand how stuborn and how much she will chatter about that thing" i say changing my tone a bit.

"If you go i will give you 100" my mum bribes.

"120" i negotiate.

"110" she states.

"115" i finalise.

"done" she agrees feeling pleased with her negotiation skills.

"deal" i laugh, sticking my hand out gesturing her to shake it.

she pops her hand out and goes to shake.

"wait and you have to get me $50 credit" i say pulling my hand away.

"fine, fine" she mutters.

"good" i giggle shaking her hand.

"extra $50 to take her camping to meet him?" she asks

"fine" i say.

We finish shaking hands and then my mum takes her wallet out of her purse which is sat on the island bench in the middle of the kitchen.

"50, 50, 10, 5" she counts.

"extra 50 and 100 to buy Abbie's outfit" she whispers.

"thankyou" i smile taking the notes, "and the credit money" i remind her.

she takes a look at me and guves me the evils. yes my mum still does that being 29, (young) she is a fun mother and what people call her cool.

She has light brown eyes, and blonde hair, skinny figure and really pretty.

I take after her light brown eyes, blonde hair and skinny figure. I wouldnt say pretty cause i dont think high of myself.

my sister on the other hand takes after my dad whom left me and my 12 year old sister at the age of 3.

She has brown eyes and brown hair, she is still skinny and pretty but stubborn, it has to be her way.

"take it" my mum orders snapping me from my thoughts.

"sorry" i Apologize taking the 50 dollar note.

"alright well im gonna go get her to take her shopping."

"alright" my mum exclaimed, walking out of the kitchen and into the lounge room

I walk upstairs counting the money that lies in my hand. "50,100" i continue counting.

I stop at the front of my sisters horrible decorated door.

The door is covered with photo's of jai not one speck of the plain white door.

stalker, i think in my head.

"yuck" i announce quietly clenching my fist and knocking on her door, or shall i say jai's face on one of his photo's.

I patiently wait for her to open the door and as i concentrete on the sound on the inside of her room i can faintly make out the sound of music and horrible singing.

I go to block my ears. but the door is answered.

"What do you want" she barks.

"well i want to take you shopping for an outfit on sunday' but if you dont want me to take you its fine" i beam satisfied with my choice of words.

"oh yes, yes im sorry im comming" she shouts.

"ok then well go put some proper clothes on and lets go" i state pointing at her outfit, she is wearing a sports bra and mini shorts.

"alright" she squeels closing the door. "baby please stay near" she sings as she closes the door.

I roll my eyes and walk to my room to chuck on some proper clothes to.

At the moment im wearing my school uniform still. According to the weather i pop on some blue skinny jeans and a white singlet.

I put on some red vans and walk to my sisters room.

"Hurry up" i shout, banging on the door.

She stops me halfway through my knocking wearing a pink sun dress and her black havanna's.

"Ready?" i queried.

"yup" she coughs.

We walk downstairs, to the lounge room to say bye to my mum.

When she sees me she smiles then my sister she frowns, "darling that dress is pretty short and its cold" my mum explains.

"mum if i cared i would of changed geesh" she hisses.

"ok then up to you" my mum surrenders.

"Anyway love you mum bye" we both say simintaneously giving her a hug and kiss.

"bye" she says hugging us back.

We walk out of the house and to the bus stop that sits 3 houses from mine.

"I cant believe im actually meeting jai waetford in less than 48 hours" she smiles.

"Why do u even like him i mean your in love with someone you dont even know or met before?" i question.

"becauae he is super cute, and an amazing singer and did i mention super cute" she laughs.

"what about his personality" i ask.

"ughh no one cares about personality" she affirms sticking her earphone in her ears.

"whats it gonna take to show you id give the world up just to hold you" my sister sings out of tune.

we reach the bus stop and i can no longer take her singing.

"Abbie, abbie" i yell.

I get her attention and she takes her earphone out of her ear.

"what" she screams.

"shut up" i demand.

"no" she laughs putting her earphone back.in her ear and continuing to sing like a dead chicken.

We sit undercover at the bustop, and my sister continues to sing loud but to a new song of jai's.

Suddenly i make out a figure on a bike coming towards us and it is my crush from school.

"Abbie please shhhh" i plead hitting her on the arm.

She quiets down for a moment and then see's the boy coming and just to embarass me she sings lounder.

I decide to cover my face in the palms of my hand.

Matthew (crush) approaches us.

i see him run his fingers through his messy brown hair through a cap i make between my hands.

"Vanessa is that you?" Matthew asks slowly looking at me with a confused look.

"No" i whisper.

"Vannesa" he huffs.

He looks at my sister wierdly as she continues to sing embarrassing me.

"yes its me" i confess looking at him.

"oh i knew it was you i know that shiny hair from miles away" he compliments.

I feels my cheeks start to burn and i look away from him.

"thanks" i giggle.

"No problem so where you going?" he queried.

"westfield" i simply answer.

"oh cool same" he states.

Then the bus arrives.

__________AUTHORS NOTE__________

OK SO I HOPE IM NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THIS BOOK SO, IM GOING TO UPDATE WHEN I GET MORE THAN 10 READS I WILL ULDATE CAUSE I WABT TO GO FAR IN THIS BOOK!!!!!

SO YEAH :3

XoX jasmine :D