Chapter 10

I go on my phone on Facebook and see Bella accepted my friend request and she did. 'Yay'

I also have a inbox. "Hey it's me Bella can u call me on 0427181827 ,

'Sure' I reply.

I dial her number and look at jai, Laura and Abbie who are talking to each other and laughing.

"Guys be quiet for a second" I say. Yeah Laura woke up after a while and my mum still isn't back.

They each nod thier head.

"Hey Bella" I say as the phones gets answered.

"Hey" she replies.

"Yeah it's Vanessa"

"Oh hey Vanessa I was just wondering if you could come to the party tonight?" she asks.

"Umm well I kind of hurt my foot and using crutches" I tell her awkwardly as everyone stares at me.

"Oh are you ok" she yells and i pull the phone away from my ear.

"Yeah I'm fine" I laugh.

"Ok then, we'll it's ok then I will go alone I hope you get better" she says.

"Wait bella" I say.

"Yeah?" she questions.

"I will go tonight I promise" I say to her.

"Oh no it's fine you need to get better" she says.

"No I want to go" I laugh.

"Ok then we'll can I come to your house?" she asks.

"Sure it's 230 Tanya drive"

"Ok I will be there soon bye" she says.

"Bye."

****

"You are not going" my mum says pacing around the loungroom.

"Mummy please" I beg and Abbie joins along "please" I plead. "Honey look at your foot" she says. I look down and see my foot "yeah now what?" I ask.

"No honey what I mean is its not good for you to go" she explains.

"Mum" I say dragging her name.

"No" she says.

"Mummy" Abbie whines.

"No no no no no" she repeats.

"Please" me and Abbie say in unison while jai and Laura sit there amused.

"Fine but I want you back by 12:00" she says.

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou" I scream standing up with my crutches and walking to her.

"It's ok" she says hugging me.

"Thanks mummy" Abbie says kissing her cheek.

"Awwwww" jai says.

"Shut up" I say death glaring him.

The doorbell goes off and I walk to the door with my crutches.

I open it an its bella. She is wearing a black leather dress that hugs her figure perfectly. An she has her curly hair straightened with simple makeup on and small heels an she looks stunning. " hey" we scream together.

"OMG are you sure you wanna go i mean look at your foot" she says.

"Yes I know and I do" I say.

"Okay then" she says.

"So this is your house" she whispers as she walks in.

"Yeah" I say nodding my head. "Nice"

I laugh a little and we walk to the lounge room.

"Hey jai hey Abbie" she says entering.

"And......" she pauses.

"Oh this is my friend Laura but she is going soon her mum is coming" I introduce.

"Oh hi Laura" she says.

"Hi" Laura smiles.

"And this is my mum" I say as my mum enters. "Hi there" my mum says and my mum replies the same response.

"Okay let's get ready" Bella squeals to me.

"Ok" I say. "Laura Abbie you want to come?" I ask.

They shake thier head. "They want to spend time with the cool one" jai says.

I death glare him and leave the room with Bella. We walk up the stairs and into my big room. "Wow" Bella says speechless.

I sit on my king sized bed that sits in the middle of the room.

"Okay first is hair" she says. "Do you have a curler?"

I nod my head "in that draw" I say ponying to a draw. She walks there and takes it out.

"Ok" she says plugging it in the wall and turning it on.

Then she brushes my hair and starts curling it.

After my blonde hair is curled with beautiful bouncy curls she does my makeup. Which consists of light foundation, mascara, blush and red lipstick.

Then she goes to my walk in closet and finds me a dress to put on. She decides with my black dress, knee length it has a see through pattern at the top with a black fabric underneath and has black straps.

"nice choice" I say. "Thanks" she laughs. "I will meet you down stairs while you get dressed"

I nod my head and start getting changed as she leaves. When I'm done I get my silver small heels and leave my room. I walk down the stairs with my crutches into the lounge room and see everyone there.

As I walk in everyone stops talking and looking at me. "Like" I ask.

Everyone nods thier head. "You look wonderful" my mum smiles. "Wow" jai states.

"Nice" Abbie says.

"Thanks guys Bella did it all" I say pointing to Bella. She smiles a bit and blushes.

"Okay we'll ready?" jai asks. We all nod our head.

"My mums hear" Laura says looking up from her phone.

"Aww ok bye laura" I say hugging her. She hugs me back. "Bye jai" she blushes hugging him. "Bye gguys" she waves to Bella an my sister they return the wave.

She walks out the house. And then we leave straight after her into jais limo and we are off the party.

****

A/N

I know small chapter but next one will be really good I promise. It's the party and what happens.

Haha anyway I'm tired so enjoy.

Unedited

-STAY SEXAYY