Chapter 6

DING DONG. DING DONG

I awake to the sound of my doorbell going of like crazy. I look at the time and see its just after 8. Why so early.

I get up and rub my eyes getting used the the brightness and the doorbell has stopped ringing.

I get off of my bed, and as I stand up a hear a huge scream from Abbie.

I run downstairs as fast as I can and see Abbie standing at the door screaming. "What happened" I say walking up to her from the staircase.

She starts breathing really heavy, and now I get a clearer view of the door.

"Jai?" I ask.

"Vanessa?" he questions.

"How did you find where we live?" I ask scared. OMG!!! is he a stalker.

"You are the winner for the competition" he says.

"Oh yeah" I frown.

"Can I come in?" he asks.

"I don't know ask Abbie she is the one spending the day with you" I say as I walk away into the kitchen.

When I enter the kitchen I get Choco pillows and a bowl from the cupboard. I make my breakfast and take it into the lounge room watching, a repeat if Australia's got talent from last might because I fell asleep.

It's all nice and peaceful until Abbie, jai and his security guard walk in.

"So like this is my Lou-" I interrupt Abbie.

"Shush I'm trying to watch" I scream pointing to the t.v.

"Oh what you watching" jai chuckles sitting on the seat next to me.

"Yeah I will watch with you jai" my sister says running to us.

"You know for a famous person your such a kid" I can't help but giggle.

"Dude I'm still 14" he exclaims.

True he is still a kid.

We watch performances on the t.v until DON'T LET ME GO starts playing.

Jai takes out his phone. "Excuse me" he says as he walks into the kitchen.

I over hear him "yes mum I'm fine"

"Yes Paul is with me" I'm guessing Paul is his security.

"I will be home tomorrow" he speaks into the phone.

"Love you to, goodbye mum" I hear him say before he ends the call and walks back into the lounge room.

"Oh mummy, boy" I tease as I poke him.

He sticks his tongue out. I must say he is pretty cute and I'm admitting it.

But I still don't like him.

"Why do you want to do?" jai asks Abbie turning to her.

"I just can't believe I'm hanging out with my idol I really love you" she squeals. He chuckles. "And I love all my waetforders too" he chuckles.

"What do you want to do, Vanessa?" he questions.

"Well I want to get changed, for a starter" I say standing up and walking to my staircase.

I would call Abbie but she is already changed with her hair and makeup done.

Off course she would do that for her celebrity crush.

I walk upstairs and see my mum coming down the stairs in her usual work clothes as a lawyer.

"Good morning mummy" I say giving her a big hug and kiss.