Chapter 3

"What's it gonna take to show you Ill give the world up just to hold you, this is the singer of the X factor contestant who is now a big teen celebrity and girls are all excited even camping out to meet him tomorrow so hope you be there, and also we are starting a competition, today at 5:30 at your local Westfield we are gonna have singing competitions and the winner can pick a friend to go with her and will spend a day with the one and only jai waetford" he announces, I chuck a pillow at the radio and it falls turning off.

I smile and peacefully roll around on my comfortable bed. I close my eyes ready to fall asleep when all of a sudden a screaming Abbie comes into my room.

"What" I yell not bothered opening my eyes.

"Did you hear that?" my sister screams.

"What?" I question giving her a puzzled look.

"You have to do it please" she begs now on her knees.

"Do what" I scream now a bit annoyed.

"Sing please!" she asks.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"Theresacompetitiontospendaywithjaiwaetfordsocanyoupleasesingsothaticanmeethimandsoendadaywithhimcauseyourreallyreallyreallygood" she blurts out really fast.

"Slow down and breathe" I instruct.

"There's a competition to spend a day with jai waetford so can you please sing so that I can meet him cause your really really really good" she repeats.

"Okay I heard it On radio and I will do it" I agree " now leave" I say pointing to the door.

"Thank you thank you tthank you" she screams getting off her knees.

"And it's 9:39" she informs as she walks out of the door.

"Cool" I say as I place my head in my pillow and try to fall asleep.

****

"Vanessa wake up its 3:00" Abbie says shaking me.

I open my eyes and blink a few times adjusting me eyesight.

I look at the clock and see it 3:00 on the dot.

"Okay" I say as I sit up.

"Are you ready for the competition?" she asks.

"Yeah I guess" I reply.

"Now leave I'm gonna get ready" I order with a nice smile.

She walks out of my room with a huge grin on her face.

I walk to my closet and get out blue denim shorts and a tank top.

I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower. While I'm in the shower I practise singing. The reason why I'm singing for Abbie is because I have been getting singing lessons since I was 3 and I have been in loads choirs and competitions.

I hop out of the shower and get changed into my comfy clothes. After that I blow dry my blonde hair and tie it into a ponytail.

***

When I reach downstairs I hear my sister screaming at something I walk into the kitchen where the noise is coming from.

"What is it now?" I ask.

"I'm just so excited that you can actually win and we get to spend the day together with jai waetford".

"Yippe" I cheer sarcastically.

I make myself breakfast and it, it really fast. when I finish I look at the clock and it nearly 5:00. "We need to get going" I say to my sister who is now putting on her makeup.