Chapter 7

"Shit that was scary" I blurt out.

"I know remember that part when the thing pops up" jai says reminding me.

"Please" I say putting my hand up.

"Wow thanks jai for paying that" Abbie thanks him.

"No problem" he says laughing.

"That was good, I have to get going bye Vanessa" Bella says hugging me.

"Bye"

"Bye jai it was cool hanging out with you, are you coming to justice crews party?" she asks him.

"When?" he asks.

"Tonight" she replies.

"Yeah I'll be there" he nods his head.

"Cool it's at the twins" she updates him with info.

"Kk" he says.

"See you then" she says.

"Bye".

We walk out of the theatre and meet a sitting down Paul. "Hello Paul" I chirp.

"What's the time jaiy?" Abbie questions jai.

"Um.." He pauses, "11:00" he answers after looking at his phone.

"I'm hungry" jai says rubbing his stomach.

"Same" I say, flipping my hair.

"Lets eat then" Abbie laughs and we walk out of HOYTS straight into the limo.

I think I have a little crush on jai! but I can't but I do.

"Where to?" the driver asks us.

"Hungry tymes diner" jai orders.

"Yes sir" the driver listens and starts driving.

"Where's that?" Abbie asks just before I do.

"You'll see" jai says patting Abbie's head.

I watch as she smiles at him and he gives her a toothy grin back.

And then I think I'm doing this for Abbie I can't have a crush on jai and I mentally slap myself.

"What you thinking about" jai asks turning to me. I look to where Abbie went and she is at the mini fridge.

"Nothing" I lie.

"Ok" his brown eyes sparkle.

You can't be nice to him he is meant to like Abbie not you!!! I think to myself.

"Abbie's back talk to her" I exclaim.

"Ok calm down" he says.

He probably thinks I have bi polar one minute I'm nice the next I'm mean, weird.

The rest of the ride i spend on my iPhone on Facebook. I searched up Bella and sent her a friend request.

When we arrive I exit the limo and see the big diner right before my eyes. It has a huge sign in yellow saying 'hungry tymes diners' with a bug bowl off spaghetti.

We enter the diner quickly before girlsbombard us.

As I enter I see a group of guys from our school. Year 9's and I know them one I'm best friends with.

Some of the boys whistle and comment things like "girl that body" and like "she hot" but I ingnore them

"Hey Vanessa" my best friend ash says as he spots me. "Hey ash" I say waving to him. "Is that, that 9 year old kid jai waetford that was on x X factor" a boy asks his friend. I look at jai and he is frowning I feel sorry for Him.